Reviews for Le LoupGarou
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
Okay so I was browsing through fictionpress on my phone before going to bed, I see this and I just had to read it. I'm thinking 'Yes, another awesome fic!' and then I checked when it was last updated :( I think imma cry.

I'm loving this story and I'm hoping you'll update eventually, maybe. If not, oh well I guess :)
Himari Kage-san Valera chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
You have not updated for eight months... . UPDATE! XD
AnyMousse chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
Nice job Tah. I'm curious as to what happens next.
Spiral-Girl chapter 11 . 5/21/2011
so infuriating that you stop writing at any point but especially one like this! please continue? X
LoveLoveLovix chapter 11 . 5/14/2011
I died a little bit when there was no "next chapter" arrow after chapter eleven. The chapters are painfully short and induce a strange reaction of making me want to laugh and cry at the same time. I think that's a good thing.

I love the story. Lexi is bathed in winsauce.

I'll be watching. (The story. Not Lexi bathing in winsauce. Agh, this story has perverted me. I'm cool with that. I'll stop babbling now, good job.)
AD Castillion chapter 11 . 5/13/2011
Love the story and I dont dole out reviews lightly. Keep up the good work.

And bring us readers more!

Mwuahahahaha
Zevus chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
I just read this all the way through, and looked at the update date. I cried.
Sunny Bites chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
Update! Please and Thank you!
Bri Riley chapter 11 . 1/14/2011
Please, please, please update this soon! I'm terribly impatient to find out what happens next.
Blank Knave chapter 11 . 12/7/2010
YES 8D
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 11 . 12/7/2010
Interesting story so far. Keep it up.
Shane chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
I know what SRS BIZNS means! "serious business" lol i just now figured dat out.

Anyways, I am loving this story, man. Like, almost more than Singer and Onegirl. Almost. Can't wait for the next update. :D
veralidaine sarrasri chapter 11 . 10/30/2010
AH, that was so tantalizing! Lol. Is Julia going to help her with her heat? I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Anon chapter 11 . 10/29/2010
Nice twist! I would really love this more if you updated it a teeny bit more often than you are now. But I'm happy with what's here already, so keep up the good work!
Hali2010 chapter 11 . 10/29/2010
I love it when you update this story, it's one if my top 3 favorites that I'm currently reading( that's still being updated anyway) and I'm always excited to see what happens. I'm especially excited to see what winds up happening when she actually goes into heat(lol I've got like six different scenarios running through my head right now :P). So, GREAT job, and I, as always, look forward to reading your next update!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »