Reviews for Le LoupGarou
Tears of a Dreamer chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
FINALLY
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
OMG Finally! I've been waiting for-freaking-ever! Thank you. Update soon please!
ThatOneMax chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Well, I just came across your stories yesterday, but I'm already in love with Lexi and Juli's characters. Lexi is smart assed and stubborn, and Juli is just plain stubborn. Each of their interactions are priceless and often quite funny (not this chapter obviously, rape is not funny). I throughly enjoy this story.

I do have a few minor problems, though. Nothing too major, bit it's really unclear as to what Juli's occupation is/entails. From the information I've gathered, she's a glorified scientist that captures werewolves and runs tests. It's a little unclear exactly what she does. I get the general, capture wolf, make it so they don't hurt anyone, run some tests, but otherwise it doesn't make much sense. Another thing is, what exactly is Dean doing? He seems to just be a lost little gay vampire puppy that follows Juli around. Why is a vampire chillin with a hunter and capturing werewolves for her? Also, as far as I know, the facility is completely empty except for our awkward trio of supernaturals. Have I been mislead on this or does Juli really have a whole facility to herself? Or are there other non-violent Hunters? And speaking of which, what happened to her silver gloves? It appears as though they are gone, but this was never stated. Also, occasionally it's unclear whether Lexi is walking around buff and anthro/therian/wolf, or what, lots of the time. It you could set a standard for what is normal for Lexi in the facility, it would be awesome.

So, there's some valid criticism (I know I love getting long reviews, so..) Even though it's been a year since you updated this, I noticed you've been updating your other pieces, so I hope this one will be shown some love. I eagerally await an update, and until then.

Happy hunting.
NadieImportante001 chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
update already! -angry mob
sparkyzebo chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
Great story I just found it today!One thing could you update you haven't did so in months...
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
Okay so I was browsing through fictionpress on my phone before going to bed, I see this and I just had to read it. I'm thinking 'Yes, another awesome fic!' and then I checked when it was last updated :( I think imma cry.

I'm loving this story and I'm hoping you'll update eventually, maybe. If not, oh well I guess :)
Himari Kage-san Valera chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
You have not updated for eight months... . UPDATE! XD
AnyMousse chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
Nice job Tah. I'm curious as to what happens next.
Spiral-Girl chapter 11 . 5/21/2011
so infuriating that you stop writing at any point but especially one like this! please continue? X
LoveLoveLovix chapter 11 . 5/14/2011
I died a little bit when there was no "next chapter" arrow after chapter eleven. The chapters are painfully short and induce a strange reaction of making me want to laugh and cry at the same time. I think that's a good thing.

I love the story. Lexi is bathed in winsauce.

I'll be watching. (The story. Not Lexi bathing in winsauce. Agh, this story has perverted me. I'm cool with that. I'll stop babbling now, good job.)
AD Castillion chapter 11 . 5/13/2011
Love the story and I dont dole out reviews lightly. Keep up the good work.

And bring us readers more!

Mwuahahahaha
Zevus chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
I just read this all the way through, and looked at the update date. I cried.
Sunny Bites chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
Update! Please and Thank you!
Bri Riley chapter 11 . 1/14/2011
Please, please, please update this soon! I'm terribly impatient to find out what happens next.
Blank Knave chapter 11 . 12/7/2010