Reviews for Le LoupGarou
Keela1221 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Well this is a gret story so far. Very...open? mysterious? oh well anyway please update soon and good chapter
Keela1221 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Hmm this sounds really very interesting, very nice
Synical Syn chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Wow, reading this and Singer - I'm almost positive I would like anything you wrote. Werewolves are amazing. So are vampires. This story is going to be pwnsome. : D
Socially-Out chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Nive chapter and a great Idea! I love lycans D
PassionsFlame chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
i'm interested you've deffinatly cuahgt my attention. Hoping it'll be as good as singer
Your Heroin chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
When you said it would "not be updated on a schedule" I figured it would be updated like, once a week or something. Imagine my surprise when I saw this... (: Regardless, I'm happy and still loving your writing.
Your Heroin chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I'm not particularly one for supernatural things but you've caught my attention with this. I don't doubt that this will be as good as Singer. (:
Youre chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Interesting story. I love the detail in it. I hope you plan on doing regular updates like with Singer :D.
zutAra101 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Love it, though I would have liked to know the main charac's name. Please update soon.
Omok chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Cheap, you didn't even give us MC1's name! *stares* Nor was MC2 in the picture yet for this chapter. XD and you're not going to update this regularly? Ew. *stares*

Cheap. You're making a sick person feel even worse (I've been telling everyone I've had a fever for four days now, still having it. hahaha. - yup it's the honest to god truth. I'm really sick right now T-T; NEED to be better for next week. Very important week. T-T;)
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8