Reviews for Le LoupGarou
Jack Rabbit the Poet chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
I've read it before, and I sorta forgot about it when I started reading Singer after I realized it wasn't going to be updated so much. :p It's an awesome story and you don't find good f/f werewolf stories. Even though the one I have isn't great, cuz well... yeah. Your story is awesome Tah.
Blank McBlank-Blank chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wow, just realised you wrote this. I'd read it before, and then i read Singer a while later, thus finding this again. I really like it.
Shianz chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Aww come on, there are werewolves in this fic, you have to hurry up and post the next bit it's a must. But aside from that nice fic so far you definitely have my attention. :)
master of suspence chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
dude good start i cant wait to read more...
sea.song.26 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
YAY FOR WEREWOLVES!

Heh heh, sorry 'bout that. I'm fond of the lycans. :)

More please? I like where this is going...

"Eyes up here"... from Singer! LOL XD :)
Keela1221 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Well this is a gret story so far. Very...open? mysterious? oh well anyway please update soon and good chapter
Keela1221 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Hmm this sounds really very interesting, very nice
Synical Syn chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Wow, reading this and Singer - I'm almost positive I would like anything you wrote. Werewolves are amazing. So are vampires. This story is going to be pwnsome. : D
Socially-Out chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Nive chapter and a great Idea! I love lycans D
PassionsFlame chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
i'm interested you've deffinatly cuahgt my attention. Hoping it'll be as good as singer
Your Heroin chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
When you said it would "not be updated on a schedule" I figured it would be updated like, once a week or something. Imagine my surprise when I saw this... (: Regardless, I'm happy and still loving your writing.
Your Heroin chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I'm not particularly one for supernatural things but you've caught my attention with this. I don't doubt that this will be as good as Singer. (:
Youre chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Interesting story. I love the detail in it. I hope you plan on doing regular updates like with Singer :D.
zutAra101 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Love it, though I would have liked to know the main charac's name. Please update soon.
Omok chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Cheap, you didn't even give us MC1's name! *stares* Nor was MC2 in the picture yet for this chapter. XD and you're not going to update this regularly? Ew. *stares*

Cheap. You're making a sick person feel even worse (I've been telling everyone I've had a fever for four days now, still having it. hahaha. - yup it's the honest to god truth. I'm really sick right now T-T; NEED to be better for next week. Very important week. T-T;)
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8