Reviews for Hero by Design
Caleyy chapter 46 . 11/27/2009
Aha i'm so excited to find out what happens :D Love it !
RarahSarai chapter 46 . 11/27/2009
OMG! I have to admit I wasnt fond of the whole contest thing but now...well I love it. Its different from most stories and its been exciting so far. I want to know the answer to the question she missed! I cant wait for the next chapter! HurryHurry Please!
Altschul chapter 46 . 11/27/2009
very good only 1 or 2 enjoys! lol im still in love with your story so dont worry... and plus you won me over by actually comin through and finishin this... D but yeah! love! happy thanksgivin! (belated) how was it?
Bluebaybiie chapter 46 . 11/27/2009
How come Jordan has Amy's number but she doesn't have his?

And nice chapter, glad she's in the finals :D
jessie0754 chapter 46 . 11/27/2009
He MUST know who it is by now!

And could his real dream be to get his dream girl? :P :P

Hey, I don't really get the tally at the top about the dresses ... but yes, update soon! :)
Jessicuh chapter 46 . 11/27/2009
:( You need to put out chapters faster!
Ryan D chapter 46 . 11/27/2009
Oh i love spaghetti and spinache. Lol that was a good chapter. Im now hungry. JK i had a good thanksgiving. Whens the next chepter?
Buddie24688 chapter 46 . 11/27/2009
NO! write MORE. Now. Go on! Do it! You know you want too! Dont look at me that way! You heard me! Well? What are you waiting for? GO WRITE MORE. N. O. W.
ACKLAX3 chapter 46 . 11/27/2009
ah i love this story-im excited for leo to come back! haha i wonder if she's going to win the competition..hint hint! keep up the great work:D
BreakingBeauty chapter 45 . 11/27/2009
I really liked this chapter and how they actually got to talk to each other :] You have to love the internet xD Although, I don't think Priscilla is really as clever as she thinks she is Actually, I've started about five other stories on old accounts (without getting past the third chapter
Princess of Chocolate chapter 45 . 11/25/2009
Haha, wow. I didn't think that Amy was that stupid. No offense to her. LMAO. I was thinking the whole time, "What if red isn't bad?" Haha, guess she was just too nervous.
M chapter 45 . 11/24/2009
Found this story this afternoon and needless to say I'm hooked! Sat here and read the whole thing! I'm in love! I can't wait to see what happens with everyone! Great job!

M
monYY chapter 45 . 11/24/2009
hahaha i totally love this chapter! is cool she got eight red cards! i wanted to ask u if u have heard the song: "the fame" by lady gaga
ACKLAX3 chapter 45 . 11/23/2009
Ah this story is so good! I love it! Keep up the great work:D
twilighter16 chapter 45 . 11/23/2009
heyo! im glad you can update regularly! i get soo sick of ppl that update on random schedules. it bugs me. lol anyway great job! i cant wait till chapter 47! lol laters!
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »