Reviews for Hero by Design
GeckoGirl chapter 45 . 11/23/2009
Very good idea for a round of this contest. Simple and straightforward, but a fun idea.

Don't know if you want to, but I'd love to see Jordan's perspective during this competition. See whether he's still thinking of her, what he thinks of all this, if he's excited to go on a date with whoever wins, blah blah blah. You know, everything that everybody (including Amy) is wondering.

Keep it up with the schoolwork, and write when you have time. Looking forward to your next chapter!
Mickey Lovely chapter 45 . 11/23/2009
Cool! *Keeps on bonking head until it throbs* Ow..

Only Six are Left! *Scream* sorry,obsessed fangirl moment...

Real Creative w/ the screen names,Ruby 8)

Hm...I feel the pixie brunette is going to be in the finals by the way you described her...

I'm still waiting anxiously for Leo .

(Can you tell i'm hyper on OJ while writing this...don't ask...:P)

LYLAS LYLAS LYLAS LYLAS LYLAS

Mikki Mason
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 45 . 11/23/2009
I thought the red meant good when she got all red, because you just can't not have her win.. lol.. Maybe. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
SimplyDevine chapter 45 . 11/22/2009
... lost for words...I just read from where I had stopped...which was about seven chapters back...

seriously your story has gone and out done it self and it hasn't even finished yet! I was not expecting the turn of events...and when he kissed Amy...and she ran! I was like NO O_O

I'm really loving it, as in totally happy to have my computer back...just to be able to read this and catch up again!

I love the twist with the whole compotion thing, that my friend was a very, very good idea...every story needs a twist and you just made the perfect one!

Seriously though...when are you getting this puplished?

keep up the good work this story is going places and I swear I'll keep up with the reviews from now on.

p.s. WHERES LEO? I miss him lol
TaylorNamen chapter 45 . 11/21/2009
Aha. I absolutely love this chapter.

It's amazing.
jessie0754 chapter 45 . 11/21/2009
Teehee, I guessed red would be good, since she got a red :D

naw! They are going to be SUCH a cute couple! Can't wait for the next update
Yuura chapter 45 . 11/21/2009
Oh my...now that was something I really didn't expect. I myself assumed that the green cards would be the positives and then the red cards as the negatives as well. That totally surprised me. Haha...did you just randomly decide to place the setting in NC? Well, how you seem to put out the setting, you make it actually seem like NC. The only way I know that is...I'm an NC girl. ;) Awesome job by the way. ;) Looking forward to the next chapter. _
Fleur du Destin chapter 45 . 11/21/2009
XD nice. Well, that was fast enough so I reward thou with another token of my gratitude *handeth a cookie* ... Weird... anyways! I loved it! ~twirls around~ Good job! And I am sitting on the edge of my seat for the Jordan Chapters. _ (though not really, I'd probably fall off.)

LYAL! XD

Fleur. :D
Jessicuh chapter 45 . 11/21/2009
So this entire story my mind has been fighting against who I wish Amy was with. I know her and Jordan will most likely end up together in the end, but I still can't help but think about Leo!

The entire dance scene had me going, "I WANT LEO AND AMY TOGETHER NOW." Then, I don't know, they're already so close and what-not it could work. Then again, some best friend relationships don't work out like that!

I'm so confused with myself! My mind needs to make itself up!
Scorpiongurl324 chapter 45 . 11/21/2009
He better! LOL! I will I can't wait!

-Kia
Altschul chapter 45 . 11/21/2009
you like the word enjoy dont you ruby kart?
Closed Account Sorry Pal chapter 45 . 11/21/2009
Oh my god. FABULOUS. I wonder if Jordan will see her car and be all: o.O the heck is she doing here? LOL
Ryan D chapter 45 . 11/21/2009
Omg that was good. Its funny how most jump to conclusions isnt it. I cant wait for the next chapter. Thanks for updating and pls do so again soon
Bluebaybiie chapter 45 . 11/21/2009
So, I'm just curious, will she ever find out what question she missed? :p

And does Jordan have any clue who the girls are based on how they read the question?

Anyways, beautiful chapter. It surprised me, I never thought of a round to be like this.

Well, update soon. I love your wonderful updates [:
greenestar chapter 45 . 11/21/2009
WOW! This was good! I love it! The idea is awesome! Wo! update soon please!
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »