Reviews for Hero by Design
Binkybaby chapter 51 . 4/23/2011
I litteraly flipped out when he asked her to be his girlfriend! No joke! LOVED IT!
Cindy Marie chapter 50 . 3/11/2011
THIS WAS SO GOOD!:D
larafrancesca chapter 51 . 2/24/2011
It's been a while since I really felt free to just enjoy a fictionpress story. Tomorrow the mountain of homework I have piled up will have to be dealt with, but today I had a really great time reading 'Hero by Design.' I loved it.

Thank you for sharing this gem, I can only hope that I've somehow helped to inspired you in writing more. ~Lara~

P.S To answere the question you left in one of your A/N's as to who I would want to date out of your characters. Well you see, I think they're kind of all just right for each other. Plus asking us to chose between Jordan, Leo, Peter, Max and almost all your other included males is pretty darn hard to do. Do you think a kind of 'Hero by Design' male characters smoothie could be arranged? Horrible way to put it... But they all have amazing traits! That may have been a slightly confusing answer... Maybe I'll go with Leo as I love his name and know that you based him off a real person. At least with him I know that there is somebody out there who has such good qualities as a friend. If you ever feel like leaving another anouncement could you possibly include which character you would date? I'm curious about that one... :) Take care, x
Barbie826 chapter 51 . 2/15/2011
This actually sounds like a book. Although a little cheesy and predictable in a lot of places. I liked it. And I love how she and Leo and the other guys could be friends! THANK YOU SO MUCH! For doing that. I'm so tired of reading stories that make it seem like guys and girls can't be friends. This was a cute story.

Nice job!
Freakleash chapter 50 . 12/17/2010
I don't know what to say. Once I decide I like the story's plot, I always think it's the ending that really decides the story for me.

I read this chapter, and I really liked it. I noticed there was one more chapter to go, and I thought, "What more could she have for this story?" I was quite disappointed when I found out there weren't actually any more chapters for Amy and Jordan. At the same time, I loved how you ended the story the way you did.

I loved the plot, loved the ending. To sum it up, I loved the whole story :) Loved how you wrote it too. Very well-written. Amy and Jordan kept going around in circles, and it was incredibly frustrating. And all their adventures and exploits sounded fun and hilarious too. We never did find out whatever happened with Megan and Tony, but I love Amy's friends. If only we can all find friends like hers.

This is getting really long, but I'll just add one last thing. I don't normally click on stories with a large amount of chapters, as they usually take quite a while to read. But for some reason, I opened yours all the same. For the few other long stories I've read, I'd usually skip a few chapters when it got a bit slow. I'd just like to say that I didn't once skip a single chapter or paragraph, that I enjoyed every thing I'd read and that I am incredibly glad that I clicked on your story.

(Wow, do I sound like I'm sucking up. But I have no reason to, so whatever.)

I hope you have a lot of other stories for me to check out! :)
Vivi chapter 15 . 11/11/2010
Awesome!Can you post more descriptions for your charas cuz It's a bit hard to imagine I'm just guessing how most of them look like
xx-Dani-xx chapter 50 . 9/30/2010
omg! I loved this story the whole way through!

every chapter was perfectly written and the characters were all so different but they fit so well!

Amy and Jordan's romance was so cute and cliché (just the way i like it!) The cliche was a compliment! I love them! :D

i cant wait to read other stories u have! I'd review for every chapter but there 50 and im lazy :P
jadetryton chapter 20 . 5/18/2010
I love it! I found it through the "good clean romance" group and totally fell in love! i cant wait for you to post another chapter. I think that you are an amazing writer because you kept me guessing, and thats a hard thing to do. A lot of romance stories are super straightforward and are easy to predict, yours isnt. :)
MariFlorr chapter 51 . 5/16/2010
Hooray! I love a happy ending :)

I was slightly concerned that her mother's article using a picture of Amy and Leo would take a bitter turn for the plot, but I'm glad that wasn't the case.

Great story! Now it's my turn to recommend an agent for Hero by Design. :)
Dance Your Heart Out chapter 51 . 3/15/2010
Loved It . :)
Dead Deactivated chapter 51 . 2/15/2010
this is a great story! I was really upset about her dad dieing but you created this in a fantastic way. You did it at a good speed and had your presence and past tense correct :) I really like your story and think that the username The Girl with the Beaded Pen is great :) I hope you continue writing because you have greatness in it :)
aashi chapter 51 . 2/12/2010
this is a great story...it's so sweet and romantic and lovely and amazing! this, by far, has to be one of the best pieces i have ever read(and trust me, i read A LOT)!
reizuki chapter 40 . 1/12/2010
i like peter :)
Merest chapter 51 . 1/3/2010
Oh. -runs to your profile- Haha. But yah. This was an amazing story and you're very talented. Can't wait to read more of your romance stories.
Merest chapter 50 . 1/3/2010
Aw! That was so beautiful! I loved this chapter to death!
509 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »