Reviews for Hero by Design
Merest chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Great chapter! -
Merest chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Great chapter! This is getting really good.
Merest chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
That's truly pathetic. Seriously? They let her pay for their food...

That's just so wrong. Great chapter!
Merest chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
That was mean but so funny. Poor Megan. Haha.
Merest chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was a great chapter.
MagnificentMarvelousMe chapter 51 . 1/1/2010
that was soo sweet! that was such a good story...:)
NikiZee chapter 51 . 1/1/2010
I just read the whole story lol. Great job I loved it!
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 51 . 12/31/2009
I really enjoyed reading your story. They are such a cute couple. I loved Leo and Peter.
Annie chapter 50 . 12/31/2009
Thank you for a wonderful ending. I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this because it is simply amazing. I fell in love with each of your characters and I want a Jordan of my own :)
Annie chapter 45 . 12/31/2009
Hi, I'm a new reader. Just started reviewing. Yeah, I'm a bad reviewer. : You're an amazing writer and this is such a cute story. I'm not going to lie. I think this is one of my favorites on fp. Great work!
monYY chapter 51 . 12/31/2009
BEAUTIFUL! BEAU-TI-FUL! I JUST LOVE IT! THIS IS THE BEST STORY I'VE READ! EVEN BETTER THAN BOOKS! I LOVE THE ENDING I JUST HOPE U WOULD DO A SEQUEL EVEN THOUGH U SAID U WOULDN'T BUT U NEVER KNOW! HAHA AMY IS JUST LUCKY I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR OTHER STORIES OK HAHA BYE LOVE U

monYY
ILAKOM chapter 51 . 12/31/2009
This is one of the sweetest stories I've read so far. It had me smiling the whole time. )
Artume chapter 51 . 12/31/2009
So I just visited your profile. What do you mean when you list the 'completed' works? Because none of them are actually listed under your works...I'm confused, coz zome of them sound really promising :(
Artume chapter 50 . 12/31/2009
Wow, I really wasn't expecting an update so quick! I just randomly clicked, and was thrilled to find it complete! Though it was kind of expected from what we've seen of Amy, but I'm glad she didn't sell herself short. :)

Just a few things I noticed - her designing seems to stop after the ball thing, and JOrdan seems to take centre-stage. I know it's a Romance, but I really enjoyed reading about her sketching designs! Also, her two 'friends'...er...the red-haired girl and guy. Their sub-plot also drops in the middle of the story. I mean, we don't know what happens with them - do they apologize to Amy? Do they make it up to her?

Though frankly, though, adding them again is just for your piece of mind - I sure didn't like them as characters! (No offence, only that since they antagonized Amy...well, you get the idea.)
Luna Midnight chapter 50 . 12/30/2009
Wow, I loved it! The last chapter almost made me tear up at parts. Kudos once more.
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »