Reviews for Hero by Design
The Lost and The Found chapter 51 . 12/30/2009
OMG.. i just finished this story (which i started yesturday) and i love. I have been in my room, on my comouter all day, i havent even had anything and i have an insane head ache, from listening to my ipod the entie time. LAWL. Anyways i love that story. I think u should write a sequel, or at least think about it, and if u do, i think u should write it from Jordan, and Amys veiw. Anyways loved it;)
Black and White Rainbows chapter 51 . 12/29/2009
AW! This story was so cute and well written! I will miss the characters (especially Leo) and I can't wait for more :)
jong chapter 50 . 12/29/2009
wonderful story! :)

a very nice happy ending as well.

This could be very well made into one of those 'chick-flick' movies, because the story progrosses in sort of a movie style. But no doubt you intentionally wrote it so.

Anyway very well written and cant wait to read your other works Ruby! :)
Scorpiongurl324 chapter 50 . 12/29/2009
Finally, took them long enough, loved the article btw n can't wait to read the rest of ur stories, keep me posted! I loved this story!

-Kia
ACKLAX3 chapter 51 . 12/29/2009
cant wait till you come back:D happy new years!
Mickey Lovely chapter 51 . 12/29/2009
I don't get on my computer for a week and you finish the story. Oh My Gosh,Ruby!

Again, You finished the story...Yep,still can't believe that .

I love the sentence...“ 'Only if you’ll be my hero.' ” *Melts into Butter*

So Jordan chose her 'cause she didn't do the pics? Man, I love him .

LYLAS LYLAS LYLAS

Mikki Mason

P.S. I so can't wait for 'Young Love',See ya soon!
FailingFair chapter 51 . 12/29/2009
It's pretty rare I actually review or whatever on this site.

But I love this story. So. Much.

I have actually put you on my author alert? (You're the first, by the by.)

So!

Good job. [:
Fleur du Destin chapter 51 . 12/29/2009
- Hugs - Perfect ending. I loved it! I can't wait to read the new stories.

Much love and respect,

Fleur. :D
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 50 . 12/29/2009
i loved the way you ended it...

it was beautiful..
sappyromancelvr chapter 51 . 12/29/2009
I love your writing style. I can't wait to read your next story! I say write the "breakin'all the rules" one! :)
Faradei chapter 51 . 12/29/2009
Aw, such a sweet ending! Geez, It made me sad and happy. Happy that they finally got together, and sad because I knew it was at its end (the story, lol, not their relationship). I actually didn't want to read the last chapter, well, because it's the last chapter and I hate it when stories that are as awesome as yours end, ah well, at least there will be The Young Love Series, which I'm looking forward to :) Happy New Year!

Your faithful reader,

Kharyl
greenestar chapter 51 . 12/29/2009
Woot! I'm so excited to read the new series! :D
jessie0754 chapter 51 . 12/29/2009
Sounds awesome (re: series). And I love how you based Leo on an actual friend (that would've made it easier to make the character more real :) Actually, I read that some of the conversations in this story actually happened in your life :D cute)

Well, I'm author alerting (I WANT STRAIGHT FOR YOU FIRST *cough* I mean, no particular preference!)
luvsummer chapter 50 . 12/29/2009
I loved this! It was great! Keep up the good work!
jessie0754 chapter 50 . 12/29/2009
Good choice :) It was perfect (of COURSE he'll pick the girl who didn't do it). I approve :)

Naw! And he spinned her around while kissing (always been a sucker for those types of kisses)

HUZZAH! The drama is over!
509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »