Reviews for His Private Challenge
Ritee chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
You might want to proof read this..
But good anyways. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
This is a great story, but you need to know when to correctly use was vs. were, wasn't vs. weren't
Jane chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Sorry, this just really bugged me. Third to last line should be "We did fail at that and I'm not in love and I thought you WEREN'T"

Love your story so far, (I'm a slow reader :)) and love you on ADOR.
hamm3rheart chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
wow...this story is so interesting!

i really dont believe in love at first sight either, but hey, im 16-almost 17- years old, so i have a lot of living left to do!

but, yeah...can't wait to see what goes on next!
Chelle chapter 41 . 1/6/2010
OMG... That's a fantastic story. I'm definitly excited to read the second one in the sequel now!
Peachy-09 chapter 42 . 12/1/2009
I love this story so much and actually feel close to tears that it's over. However, I am glad that you've started the Helen/Chandler story. They're everyone's favourite characters :D
HurricaneGirl chapter 42 . 11/28/2009
I loved this fic. I was hoping to see Chandler and Helen realize their love for each other and actually get together, but that didn't happen. So I'm excited to see you fic specifcially about them. I hope to see Lindsey and Mikey in this second fic as contributing characters.

Can't wait!
Peachy-09 chapter 39 . 11/14/2009
WOW this story has blossomed and I'm sad I've missed so much. I can't wait for the sequels!
Lindz chapter 39 . 11/8/2009
I loved the last few chapters. Nothing ever runs smoothly but i cant wait till the wedding :D
Lindz27 chapter 35 . 9/16/2009
i love the last few chapters and how nervous Lindsey is about telling people

Update soon!

xx
PianoPlayer00 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I think that the first chapter started out a bit too quick. Don't get me wrong, your writing is wonderful, and your other readers love it. So perhaps it's just me. Anyway, try to give a little more time for development before you go off and make the main character start to fall for the other main character. (: Good luck!
Itsjustpeachhh chapter 33 . 9/9/2009
Oh wow, these new chapters have been explosive and I can't wait until we find out what happens. And how sneaky are Helen and Chandler for tricking Lindsey into that weekend away! I hope their plan works. Please write more soon!
Lindz chapter 30 . 8/27/2009
You know u almost had me crying on that chpater and its cruel that all that happened so close to Lindsey's bday. Glad Helen knws what happened about Kent leaving the gang. UPDAT please
Peachy-09 chapter 30 . 8/21/2009
This story shows no sign of stopping and I do notice openings for new stories such as Helen and Jack ;) I do love that coupling. Might eventually ask you permish to do a one shot with them :)
Anonymous chapter 30 . 8/9/2009
This story is immense! I'm disgusted in how little reviews there are! Please oh please write more!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »