Reviews for His Private Challenge
Masked Ducky chapter 10 . 5/1/2009
I would be so nervous to meet Mike's mom after meeting Clairrse. I mean she is harsh. I loved the ending though with Mike comforting her. Oh I absolutly love the dresses. Lindsey's was very sexy and Helen was kinda like a modern day princess dress. I loved it!
Masked Ducky chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
Oh I get your typo. Sorry about that. Reading it again I get. Hehe. Anyway, I loved meeting Elliot and Guy they are great. They made me smile! Oh and I loved the quick update!
Masked Ducky chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
Oh how sweet! This makes me smile. There was a couple of typos though nothing major.

Lindsey ran her hands over the books and noticed that they were all titles her Helen used to read as a young teenager. Should be her and Helen

“I can’t believe you knew it was Helen and I didn’t say anything.” Should be you instead of I

“I thought it would be a loevely surprise for you.” Should be lovely

I hope that helps! I still loved the chapter very much!
Masked Ducky chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
Chandler and Helen aren't dating? They should be. Lindsey does know Helen doesn't she? She just doesn't know she knows her right?
Masked Ducky chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
Both men are a bit protective aren't they. Though Chandler makes me smile.
cheergurl12 chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
no problem(:
cheergurl12 chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
i really do like this story, but i think you should make the chapters longer, cause there very update soon please(: i love your plot btw!
Ipaintwithwords chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Just found this story and I like it...nice chapter. I am really curious as to this pair and what is in store for them

Masked Ducky chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
Lovely! I absolutly love it! Of course how can she turn down a guy with an accent. :P Anyway, I hope you update soon.
PrettyEyedPikachu chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I love your story WAY mmore than mine. It has a taste to it, that I couldn't come up with. And Scottish, my boyfriend, Jasper is Scottish too, not that you care, just some background information. You should seriously get a publisher for this, it's great. Better get back to writing Heart on My Sleeve. Keep writing!
Rae Kitano chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
And without realising there was another chapter I found that this was interesting. It's alway good to have the mans POV also it helps to fill in the gaps in a story. Something I sometimes do (but no often, it's time concusing LOL). Looking forward to reading more.

Rae.
Rae Kitano chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This is great. It leaves the imagination wondering what he plans to do know that he has openly confessed his desire to pursue her. I'd be interested to read more.

Rae.