Reviews for Too Much of a Good Thing
Robert Blakeley chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Well the anti-drug people sure could use you to write some real good " stay away from drugs" stories. I keep wanting to read more into these. I guess I have a hard time not trying to crawl into the head of every writer. Tell me its all wrong. Tell me you are a good girl, and all your inspiration comes from the world you have observed around you. I grew up in a Wally and Beaver Cleaver world. Where most people are nice and clean. A place nicer than Seasame Street. Church on Sundays and homemade apple pie afterwards if you were good.

I didn't see the seedy underbelly of society until I grew up and left home. I drove truck for 5 years after I got out of the Marine Corps. The Marines, and going to every bad neighborhood you can think of in America, woke me up.

Somehow, you have cought the essence of ugly. Bottled it up, and now offer free samples to anyone willing to read your riske works. I would say that you spent way too much time watching television, but TV is a bit tamer than your writing.

The poem about the deer seems almost out of place.

There is no shortage of scary, ugly, mean, and cruel things/ people in this world.

Your sexual stories scream a lack of satisfaction in your life. Your latest writings scream about another kind of dis-satisfaction. Keep writing. But for God's sake, and hopefully your own, PLEASE find some personal nirvana/ utopia. If I didn't know any better, I would say you were very unhappy. I don't actually know you. I'm just gleaning from your past correspondence and writings. I hope I'm wrong.
xenolith chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I really, really liked the beginning and end of this. The mysterious observations really have a creepy, 'there' feel to it, and it makes the story... I dunno, resonate more? Overall though this was very good, very well written, and I enjoyed reading it a lot.
Kidwiththecap chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
What I got out of it... is that she shot herself because ...she wanted to get away from her baby ghost? Drugs are scarry. O.O
Samzbii chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
The cigarette? I don't know what can cause the gunshot but I like it...

The quote was inspiring throughout the entire thing. I loved it! I loved how she spoke about her life as if we were right in front of her and love the style you used when you wrote this, it traps a person inside.

ShecklerGirl