Reviews for I Love You, Peanut
Hydie chapter 13 . 8/18/2009
yay! here comes the bride! ... in a sad sort of way.
Shewriteslove chapter 13 . 8/18/2009
I love this story! oh how do you get your story into the under dog thing?
Julia Nathan chapter 13 . 8/18/2009
Amazing. I never really likred Ryan but when he met up with Cadence I felt so bad for him. But OMG! The ring is on the finger, I repeat the ring is on the finger. Shocking. But don't worry this chapter was freaking great! :)
HelgaBertoni chapter 13 . 8/18/2009
Loved it, update soon!
Bianca chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
aww this chapter we sad :(

i felt sorry for poor old Ryan but she needs someone with a backbone.

this chapter was different it felt more detached haha if chapters can feel that way. i think Cadence's numb feeling is coming across.

im just waiting to see what happens next!
teardropsONroses chapter 13 . 8/17/2009
okay, um, it ended?

that's not really nice you know

cliffhangers suck

but i like it so far

the titles and the quotes and stuff
deathanddawn chapter 13 . 8/17/2009

Cotninue! ]
Lady of Confusion chapter 13 . 8/17/2009
UPDATE ASAP!
pbgurl chapter 13 . 8/17/2009
uh...wow! I absolutley love LOVE Carson and hate Ryan but this chapter, you really made me like Ryan. I really didn't imagine that he'd actually offer to help raise the baby and even give him/her his name. I hope that he can at least be friends with Cadence, he seems like a nice enough friend.

I'm really loving these Cadence/Carson scenes your giving us!

And I really hope that rift between the families can be fixed, it would make things a lot less stressful on Cadence and the more support they give her the better for her and Carson but I don't expect that any time soon I guess.

Oh and...YAY! She put the ring on!

update soon!

-Liz :D
LeaveThePieces chapter 13 . 8/17/2009
Oh geez... That was really sad... : ( But Carson is being nice which is really good : ) I'm glad she broke up with Ryan but I don't know if she should have put on the ring... I hope things turn out alright
seeking stardom chapter 12 . 8/16/2009
"Attack" HAS to be one of their best songs, coming from a part-time emo :) I loved this chapter, though sorry it took my so long to read it! As I said, I've been so busy recently :D

AW! I love Carson! Marry ME! :D

Update please!

Love,

~Aly
Hydie chapter 12 . 8/15/2009
I think the dialogue in this chapter was AMAZING! I'm glad you threw the possibility of marriage in there. :) Please update soon!
Damned to heaven chapter 12 . 8/15/2009
I think this is my favourite chapter so far. The hand holding was ever so cute, Carson is a real gentleman and its nice to see him standing tall and supporting her no matter what. Why is the telling Ryan part so important? He's her boyfriend so I understand but then again he is a weakling and she doesn't seem very fond of him. The only reason I wouldn't mind Carson pairing up with Cadence would be if I get to have him :). Love the way she calls him darling.
slowdear chapter 12 . 8/14/2009
I can't believe Carson asked Cadence to marry him! I had a feeling he might do that but I ignored it. Carson does seem like a person that would not want to be tie down that young. But anyway, I'm going to assume that Cadence would object because of the way their relationship was before. Hmm...I can't wait for the next chapter! I might be wrong. :)
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »