Reviews for I Love You, Peanut
KayleneH chapter 20 . 2/3/2011
Good chapter! Update soon!
checkyesdana chapter 20 . 1/6/2011
Loved how Ethan told off his mean Mommy.

SO wait, Carson & Cadence don't even fall in love in part 1(not really anyway but I can see it starting)?

That means I am super excited for Peanut 2, even if it seems like it will be forever.

Oh and what about Sharing a Roof? what is that status on that.

PS, i missed this a lot, i hope you don't completely lose interest and/or motivation in this
Faithfully Yours chapter 20 . 1/5/2011
I think I'm going to be quite sad when this ends, but I do hope that when you edit it, you'll make it longer. :) It's just so good! I'm attached to the characters. :) Update soon, please!
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 20 . 1/5/2011
Is Peanut 2 a sequel? Or just a rewrite? This chapter was awesome! I love that Ethan is finally kicking his mother out. lol. I'm so glad that all of the younger ones are starting to talk again. And I'm also very glad that Hayden was here for her against Archer. I can't wait to see what happens next!
XxDragon-TwinsxX chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
The flight takes two hours?

Surely its longer than that, right?"

Anyways, this story seems really good and stuff.
HelgaBertoni chapter 20 . 1/4/2011
Loved it, update soon!
violet-eyez chapter 20 . 1/4/2011
good story are they going to split up cuz it doesnt look like they are going to fall in love
hehehaha94 chapter 20 . 1/4/2011
hey .. wow that was a long wait. i had to reread a few chapters to remember whats happening..can't wait to read the next three chapters.. )
shanaenae123 chapter 20 . 1/4/2011
yay! you finally updated! can't wait for the next update! :D
Priscilla Shay chapter 20 . 1/3/2011
Peanuts 2...is it a continuation of this story or is this one going to be definitively wrapped up? *curious*
pbgurl chapter 20 . 1/3/2011
Archer is an a**!

And Ryan really is a good guy, wanting to help despite what happened between him and Cadence.

GO Cadence's dad for standing up to his horrid mother.

Is the sequel going to be a time jump or is it going to be a continuation from the end of the first Peanut.

-Liz :D
MeMe chapter 19 . 12/23/2010
I hope you update soon... I can't wait for the sequel
SandraStarck chapter 19 . 12/12/2010
This story is well written and I like the portrayal of the characters. I'm already looking forward to the sequel.

Will they marry for real in this fic?
Margirli13 chapter 19 . 11/29/2010
Well, dang it, what happens next?
KinzMarie chapter 19 . 10/27/2010
Loved this chapter, even more i
317 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »