Reviews for I Love You, Peanut
lop chapter 18 . 6/25/2010
Update! I hope that they make out a little in the next chapter. The sexual tension betwen them is killing me.
GirlWithTheDancingCherryTrees chapter 14 . 6/6/2010
The "darling" in practically every sentence is getting quite bothersome to me.
Vickeetoreeuh chapter 18 . 5/27/2010
Aww... they're soo cute Cadence and Carson! You're very good at developing the plot. Now I really need to watch Casablanca :P
browneyes33 chapter 18 . 5/24/2010
update!
SpanishHazel14 chapter 18 . 5/11/2010
i really loved this chapter it was amazin i cant wait for the next one and how many chapters do u think this story will be?
HelloLovely chapter 18 . 5/10/2010
Yay! I'm glad you're back and what does he mean? The kiss means nothing, lordie I hope not. They've gotta get together. :]

Love,

Becca
Written chapter 18 . 5/9/2010
wow, it was awesome coming back to this story... I read the past couple chapters to make sure I was properly up to date, haha. grandma lilith is SO ANNOYING, by the way. I'd be pissed at carson if he tried to ship me off with her too, even though I get his reasoning.

I loved that they are sort of reconciled with her brother! those scenes were really sweet, in my opinion. and the end with the kiss was "wow". doesn't mean anything? REALLY? he's not fooling me :)

i can't WAIT to read more, effing seriously. sorry I've been away for so long and not reviewing properly!

ps cool hand luke awesome movie.
Faithfully Yours chapter 18 . 5/9/2010
That was amazing! :) Update soon though!
francescai chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
i can already tell that im going to love your story. (:
queensarah1 chapter 18 . 5/9/2010
I loove this chapter but I have to say sorry to alot of people for nor reviewing in such along time because my little brother was born amonth ago or longer so that kept me please please please UPDATE soon!
Skyterra chapter 18 . 5/9/2010
Cadence is so spoiled! Gosh. But keep up the great work! I love your writing. :) I know this is kind of ridiculous, because there is so much of them already, but more Carson and Cadence alone time, please! :)
HelgaBertoni chapter 18 . 5/9/2010
Loved it, update soon!
fuwafuwafuwari chapter 18 . 5/9/2010
Phew! You updated! To tell you the truth, I was kind of starting to think that I would have to include "I Love You, Peanut" into my (unfortunately) constantly growing probably-won't-get-updated story list. And that would be such a shame because I'm really looking forward to seeing how the characters grow and become mature parents (at least that's what I'm hoping will happen ;). So thanks for not letting us down and updating!
Kittycatcat13 chapter 17 . 5/9/2010
So in reading your story a few things have bugged me. So pregnancy is different for everyone, some people have bad morning sickness and some have none ( I was one of those). It can last all day, but really you don't gain any weight until your 3rd month in. So when she went from a size one to a size 3, which I know is a negligable jump, it was unrealistic to me. In fact with all her stress and morning sickness she would probably drop to a size 0. She's also only 17, usually the younger you are the worse your morning sickness is. As I stated its different for everyone, but it always bugs me in stories that they there are so cliche with teen pregnancy plus the onset of symptoms can be earlier like the breast tenderness can happen like one week in.

Also I was curious why her parents didn't suggest the reason for them getting married was to unify the business even more. It would be the perfect reason, they were like family anyways. Plus if people wanted to know why they did it so early, they could just say that they wanted to make sure it was all settled and done before Cadence did her college would make it so the only place she would apply for colleges would be in the same area Columbia is in.

I also didn't think she was selfish with her whole thing about the pregnancy. Its a lot to take in and they first thing you have to do is get your mind around 'oh my god I'm living my life around another beings existence'. Sometimes you just have to settle it in your mind before you can make full decisions or think of everyone else in your life including parents and brothers. Anyone who thought she was selfish is an asshole, she did not sleep with Carson as a vendetta against her brother so he needed to get over it a lot earlier . She is also the one to say that she needed to talk to Carson to make an informed decision and she agreed to keep the baby because he wanted it. Its never selfish to think about giving up a baby for adoption when you think you would not make a good parent and you are too young to have the partying all out of your blood. Not everyone is ready to be that selfless that young.

I'll get off my high horse now, and after my full rant, I really do like your story and I await your nest installment.
pbgurl chapter 18 . 5/9/2010
LOVE THAT they KISSED! WO! Even if he said it meant nothing, there is still some kind of feelings he may have for her, just from that one glimpse.

Can't wait to see how it goes with Magdalena.

And I'm rooting for Cadence and Carson to fool Lilith. _