Reviews for Haven's Demise
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
wow this story is really great. i love it so much so far. can't wait to read the other chapters!
superficialowl chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
Aww I love David. Poor Kristine, she must be in a lot of pain. great chapter.
NightFox chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
haha i love the relationship between David and Kristine! its funny how they act when they are around eachother. i can smell love blooming in the air. keep updating! thanks!
XXCamGirlXX chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
o! it got updated! im so slow to react but when i saw this sotry i was like "ihave to read it!" and i'm glad i took the time to read the newer chapters! its so god! update soon!
LIGHTmanage354 chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
wow! i really love this story! its so sad to understand and hear what happened to the other people. its really makes you wonder how much affect you have on the people around you. keep writing! thanx
superficialowl chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Another chapter, this is great. I should be studying and doing assignments but I cant help reading this story lol. Pity David wasn't in this chapter but I still loved it.

The McDonalds bit cracked me up and I am soo tempted to try it sometime.
superficialowl chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
omg was excited to see that you had updated. another great chapter and left me wanting more. can't wait to know what happens next.
LIGHTmanage354 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
wow, i really like this story, its very interesting and it keeps you interested the whole time. good job, keep up the good work
amazing!
XXCamGirlXX chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
wow, im in totall awe at this story. its reall reall amazing. i agree with everbody else, you did a great job with the story line and with everything else. also, i agree with superficialowl, it kinda reminds me of silent hill but only a little. its staring to fade with the knowledge of what they really are and how they got there. I recomend this to everyone!please keep writing! love yah, thanks
NightFox chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
o.m.g... i cryed so hard on Mary's story. i like how you did her story tho but it was so sad. just the toughts of what she did...AH! (more tears) anyway please update son. it was really amazing and i want to read more. thanx!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
E! lol, it was kinda scary at first but its reall interesting! this is the first time that i ever really heard a story line like this. its reall really good and i hope the you keep updating! i LOVE David! lol, he's smexy
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This was amazing! i love the story line and you can tell that you put alot of time in this. i would recomend this to anyone who wants a good read! PLEASE UPDATE! I WANT MORE! lol
superficialowl chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
I was so excited to see an update. still a great story and it is moving along at a really good pace. I like how we get to see each of the characters backgrounds since it gives more insight into who they are.

Totally love David lol and the professor, what a sweetie.
superficialowl chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Wow, I am amazed with this story, you are very talented as this is a very original concept happening here and I am dying to know what happens next. This reminded me a little of Silent Hill buy only a bit.

I really hope that you update soon and continue on with this story.

There is so much mystery to this story that I wonder who the master is and who David and the others are.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26