Reviews for Her Fault
Artume chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Goodness, that's so sad! :(

So very sad. Does he really commit suicide? It isn't clear. Anyway, I really liked it. Especially the style you narrated it in. Excellent. :)
YasuRan chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
A very heartwrenching premise, made all the more touching by the cruelty of the situation. The repetition of 'Her fault' until the very end really drove the emotion through and when the startling realization dawned upon me in the end... damn. Lovely, just lovely.
aneko24 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Wonderful... The poetic form and sentence structure really make the piece... The spacing, also, is essential...

Very, very well done. I've read others' attempts at a piece like this, but I have never seen anyone actually accomplish, for lack of a better phrase, such an epic win.
MagicWords chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I loved this! It flowed amazingly and it was just oh so perfect! It even gave me quick chills! You have a great talent! Keep the stories coming!

MagicWords
writingpistachio chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
WOAH. Powerful and insanely painful. Amazing job you've done. Amazing, Amazing amazing. Keep up the awesome work.
Anticlimatic Climax chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Amazing. I couldn't stop reading.

I honestly have nothing else to say than that.

Wow. Wow.

I'm speechless.
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I really like the flow and word choice. Good sentence structure too. I can see the perspective and the emotions. Great job! :D
Said Author chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I saw the "my fault" coming miles away... But this was amazing. Did their son drown in the bathtub or something? So sad. I loved the way you wrote it.

Good work, keep it up!
AlreadyGone chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wow. This is so sad.

I love the way it is written though. It's almost poetic in a way. I really, really like it.

You better get going on writing during the summer ;)

I also love the way it ends. It's sad but this whole thing is so emotional; great job!

-Grace
99 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I can't find her's. Wat is it called 'His fault' too?
Pickle99me chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Hey Amiga! What's up? I haven't heard form you in a while! This is pretty depressing, but a pretty cool monologue! I'm woking on speeches and a public reading right now. :) Pass my Love to Everyone and all of you!

-99-
Imminent Paradox chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Aw, this is really sad... but very well written! I like it a lot :)