Reviews for What Had Been
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I liked it-very emotional...and poetic. It was lovely.
SugarCraziiness chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
That's so sad... Oh, I hope you find someone better! Whoever he is, he's obviously blind! Scratch that, you WILL find someone better. Don't worry. :) Still, I kinda wonder how that felt like. Never liked a guy before :( Maybe it just saves the heartbreak...

Wow. That sounded way too angsty for me.

-Leanne
madeleine friction chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
whoa dood. this is a snapshot of my last relationship 0.o

i like how this one was written. everything was like BAMINYOFACEWOWTHATSUCKS but not at the same time. awesome!
anamellie chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
ouch! this just hits me like a huge stone from the heavens...

it has 'me' written all over it... but there is a slight difference..

but still...
Elyssa Morales chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Wow, Kristy...that's really deep :(
MusicLuver373 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
you made me cry...to know the story... to be there when it happened... it wasnt anything until i read this... dont worry ill always be there for you... no matter what happens...thankyou for telling me about this story... cuz i absolutely just cried when i read this right now... :(
littlesnowflake812 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
oh, so sad!

I hate it when people think that you can be just friends after having a relationship...can't they see that it's hard? not like I'm talking from experience...

but this story shows the emotion of a heartbreak in a simple way. nice job!
NattyAwesome chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I'm really sorry that happened to you. Love does suck. It chews you up and spits you out onto the ground only to be stompled on.

So it sorta seems rude to say that I like what you wrote because I know it's hard.

: [

I hope things work out for the better, though.
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Aw, hun, that was a great piece, but such a sad story! Well, not a 'story' since that happened, and to you! -hug-

Gr, it's my duty to hate that guy. I'm sorry hun, hopefully things will get better! D

-hug-x2

HC

xx
Cynically In Love chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
No... no, no, no! I literally started crying, right now. I was hoping that this wasn't going to be true and that you finally got your muse back. :(

I wish you the best of luck and I know that it'll get better through time, so stay strong! One day you'll have someone love you as much as you love them, maybe even more.

If you feel like to talking to a stranger over the net, just email me! I'd be happy to converse with you and maybe even share your pain with you!

I wish you lots of love and happiness!

Love2ReadnWrite
KariandTK chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
That's sad. It made me cry. I'm sorry to hear that it happened to you. I felt her pain.
WalkingUnnoticed chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
aw, I'm sorry, I had a crappy week too...listened to my crush moan for 2 hours about how much he is in live with my best friend...love does suck. I wish you luck. I liked the story.