Reviews for Dare
non.graceful chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I disliked the whole 'I've liked you ever since blah blah blah' but I did enjoy the sexual tension, heck I'm fairly sure that's the thing that everyone must have liked!
Elizem17 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That was so cute! loved it!

~Elizem17
LarunaBelle chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
It's a cute little read!

But when you read books you don't see writers using double the exclamation points in one time (Ex. !) now do you?

That's about the only thing that really ruined the story flow for me.
cookiewolf chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
aww so cute i love it0
Hidden Flowers chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Shit. I got the exact same dare once. I had to go up and kiss my worst enemy. Luckily, my best friend had mercy and intervened. I ended up flinging my arms around his neck, burying my face in his chest and saying in a heart broken voice, "Oh, Alex, I love you."

He screamed. He also went and hid behind one of our mutual friends and didn't talk to me for a week. It was hilarious. Alex afterwards teased me about it for months. Granted it was that or steal my crush's underwear...
behrneeze chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
ONE WORD aweSOME!
slee5133 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
aw. sweet
Cheese Addicts chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Nice cliche :D

I liked the way you wrote it and I found the main character really funny lol

Keep writing .

~Angie
AngelsXDevils chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I thought it was kind of sad when the boy said that he liked the girl more after she "changed". It kind of sends a bad message to people don't you think?

But other than that, the story was good.
Chocolate is Yummy chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
awesome story! loved it. really cliche. .
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Argh it is super duper cliche, but I still like it. The only thing I didn't like was the POV switch - it was unnecessary. But the kiss was fantastic. XD I'm very glad xoxluurve added this to our c2. (:
Chocolate.and.sushi chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
that was HOT!
Fairytale x chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Aww, I loved this. It's so cliché but I like that kind of thing. c:
samora chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
that was so cute i loved it but at the end i thought it was going to be him knowing it was a dare and he set up the sare with her friends. anyways i love it is so cute i want a luke now.
MaPluie chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
i love it! you should continue. ;)
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »