Reviews for Dare
x3life chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
aw i loved this! )
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
luke's cute! :D i do like this one-shot, if you were to write it out as a multi-chaptered story and develop their romance that'd be great! i'd love to read it.. i think there was one spelling mistake but nevermind that lol. :D i enjoyed this story and it kinda made my day anywho so yeah! *grins*
mandygrgyahoo.com chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
I agree, do make this into a longer story, but make them realised only to the end what their true feelings are.

Let them bicker and moan and fight more.

I love this oneshot.
missliteral chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Ha! Finally told her and it all worked out...it's crazy how often people put off doing stuff when if they just said something things would get better...

also, I thought Rai's last name was Gould?
um chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Cough. Inter- cough -esting- cough- story -cough

This may sound werd, but i actully liked it.
all4hydration chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
awe!
JZK chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
this seems so sweet and adorable-ish
sappyromancelvr chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Nicee, I gotta say it was pretty good.
mezzles chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Aw so cute. Totally cliche, but you had it working for you! I loved it, thanks for the read!
HelgaBertoni chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Loved it and you should defintly make it a full long story.
maila89 chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
You def need to make it into a long story! And when you do, I cant wait!

Hope your day gets better!
Brielle Gemson chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This is so cute! This story seems to go with the other story you wrote- maybe your just making it longer. ]
Souless-Apparition chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
awk this was so cute! it would make an amazing long story, though it's still amazing!
Ruby Kart chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
haha, it's really cute.

I just wish things worked like that in the real world, right!

Um... the story does sound VERY familiar though. Similar to "It was only a kiss" - another story submitted on here. I'd like to see more to this story, so I could see how the story lines are different. But I really like it!
janie chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
very very cliche but cute :)

Keep Going!