Reviews for Moon Child
MissLovelyP chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
I desperately wish I could have a finished, hard cover, signed, of this book in my library.
Valinedel chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
I am really liking your story! Please write more about what they can feel through the bond, it's so...whew! I hope you update!
Prodigee123 chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
sounds interesting
the clockwork doll chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Just for the record, your writing inspires me. I've read most of your stuff on the site - still ploughing through some at a heady pace - and I've been thoroughly impressed.

I love how the story starts off here, the description is perfect balance of not to much detail but enough to immerse everyone in the story. I actually felt like I was in Louisiana. And it's great! Until you started talking about Olympus. I was suddenly completely thrown off because even though you explained the concept... It seemed like you were trying to make it fit with the story - and this is entirely my own opinion (so many people love this by the way) but it felt like you overcomplicated it almost too soon. It would have been nice to see a little more development - maybe some foreshadowing as to why the Greek Gods and Louisiana(?) a little more tension build up.

This is, however, your creation. And besides my nit-picking it really is so good. Don't leave this story. Please. Pretty please. If not for me, for the many other doting fans :)
-TCD
Guest chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
THIS IS SO EFFING GOOD WHY ARENT YOU CONTINUING THIS WHAT WHAT IS GOING ON YOUVE GOT TALENT WTF CONTINUE IF NOT FOR US THEN FOR YOURSELF GAH THIS IS SO GOOD STAHP IT SHARE THE PERFECTION WITH SOME OTHER PEOPLE OMFG PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS SO AMAZING WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN GAH
GodIsReal93 chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Love the story, but i'm still kindof confused about somethings..it might just be me, lol cant wait for more! :D
anon chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
Now that you're done with Lucian Boom, is there a chance we'll see an update for Moon Child?
The-Chosen-Wolf17 chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Awesome
snowisfalling chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Hey, really love this story! Gutted when I realised that you hadn't updated for a few years :( Hope this changes soon! I'll add to my story watch just in case xx
LincolnBlues chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I love love love love love everything you have written on here, and this story is no different. I really hope you decided to continue :)
Desperate chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE THIS STORY, I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!
BritChic chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
Hey- I was just wondering whether or not you plan to continue with this story. It's really good- your writing has a magnetism to it and I'm drawn in. I think some of your transitions are a little tricky to follow, but I really love this story. I hope you decide to continue with it!
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
Amazing! Nice twist! Love it! Update ASAP! :)
HelloFasination chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
please update!
ClaraKa chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
i thoroughly enjoyed reading this story cant wait for the next chapters to come.
450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »