Reviews for Moon Child
Moon Sage chapter 9 . 9/25
Ohhhhhhh welcome back. :)

I was worried you would end the chapter with them at odds but this ending, at least it gets them back on the path to bonding with each other
Efra chapter 1 . 9/22
When are you updating the 10th chapter!?
Sarah Isaacs chapter 9 . 9/15
I was so excited when I checked my email and saw that a new chapter was up for Moon Child. The setting and characters leave a grit beneath your fingers, the dust of their real-ness. I'm impressed by how your werewolves are yours, scales and all. Certainly looking forward to learning what happens next!
Black Viper chapter 9 . 9/6
Well written chapter!
Jessica Ann Levandowski chapter 9 . 9/3
Two chapters in one week?! Am I the luckiest person ever - the answer is yes.

Thank you Hi Tanner for making my day :) Amazing.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2
aw sweetness! So do they walk on 4 legs or upright on 2?
Valinedel chapter 7 . 9/2
Not sure why it won't let me post for chapter 8, but this review was for the end of that chapter: It's been so long I had to reread your story! I am so glad you updated bc I really enjoy your unique story. I especially liked how you build tension between the two main characters. The scene where the girl traces his face...HOT! I love when authors can make scenes so heated w/o fully clothed characters. Shows great talent!
Jessica Ann Levandowski chapter 8 . 9/2
I remember finding this author in my early 20s, and after finishing Sebastian Bear, I knew that I was hooked. Her stories were unlike anything I had ever read, and I found myself falling in love with every word she wrote.

Hi-Tanner’s style is full of both brilliant charm and snappy wit, and something that is sadly lacking in modern fiction … originality. Her characters are believable with clearly defined super objectives. Her dialogue is authentic, and unlike many other “professional” authors who resort to trite.

I have long since believed that if she were to publish these through Amazon, not only would they be monstrously successful, but additionally profitable.

This chapter doesn’t disappoint, and after YEARS of waiting for this story to continue onwards, I will resort to begging… please… PLEASE… finish this story. I absolutely must see how this one ends.
Moon Sage chapter 8 . 8/31
Still alive! XD I'm glad the brothers will (looks) be on better terms eventually
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22
I would love to read the rest of this story if you could possibly get it out there. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19
Sorry, just finished chapter 3 and these characters are just too unlikeable. I just keep seeing 'white trash' and who the hell cares about idle, idiotic losers who just keep making bad decisions over and over again. The best part of their week is getting drunk and getting into fights. Yeah, really worthwhile lives they live, huh? If this is a true reflection of life in whatever backwater they live in then that is just too sad for words.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Love love love the story! Are you done with the story tho? Because you still haven't updated...I REALLY Wish U Would, the story still has so many unanswered questions...PLEASE UPDATE SOON
kat chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Please, please update and finish this intriguingly wonderful story! I need to know how it ends!
Stankk chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I love this! Please update? It has so much potential. :)
MissLovelyP chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
I desperately wish I could have a finished, hard cover, signed, of this book in my library.
464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »