Reviews for hey, it's me
Forever or Never chapter 14 . 6/12/2009
Oh, that doesn't really continue pure from the last one (Only in my eyes) but it feels the same and that is probably why you gave them seperate names while calling them both the end, because even though they leave questions to be answered, and seem like they might be about the same characters, you should really write a full poppa doom story, because it is a cool name but you could fill it up with a lot of concepts plus you could add more to it, it could have this and the last poem as a introduction it would go down very well.
Forever or Never chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
WOW, this feels like it could open up into a story, not just because of being a part one but also because it leaves a cliff hanger, I MUST FIND OUT MORE!
Forever or Never chapter 12 . 6/12/2009
Kind of different, it is still very scary sounding, and it really puts a new meaning to the birth of christ, I think.
Forever or Never chapter 11 . 6/12/2009
This is really good, i don't really know what else to say.
Forever or Never chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
good, I can't really pick what it means but it is kind of romantic, and kind of demanding sounding, still good though.
Forever or Never chapter 9 . 6/12/2009
short lol
Forever or Never chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
This is a alright poem with a scary poem that doesn't doesn't seem to suit it, sorry but I guess this isn't my favourite poem. But it is still good
Forever or Never chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
This one seems like you know first hand about what it is about, maybe to school friends, (Explains the bag) that are great friends but one wants to be more than friends, while the other is giving out hints without realising, or something like that.
Forever or Never chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
Some how this collection feels scary and the poems feel connected in a distant way, you probably don't understad what I mean but most of the time I don't know what I mean, but een thought together the poems don't seem to tell and story and vary from topic to topic, somehow each poem seems the right temperature, (What did I just say...)
Forever or Never chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
This one was good, I can see you took a serious relationshipy theme and put it with vampires and a horror film type setting, that seems hard to do, but you did it well.
Forever or Never chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
This poem is good but I can't really feel a story, maybe there is one there and i'm just to blind but that doesn't matter because it is still a great poem.
Forever or Never chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Somehow this one gave little about the background without needing to give any more away, I think thats a good thing?
Forever or Never chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Kind of sad, I felt so sorry for all the characters in this poem, both the person telling the story and the person getting drunk somehow the name, party poem, goes well with it, and if this poem is based off true experiances I am so sorry...
Forever or Never chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Wow, I think I just shat my pants, this is terrifying but romantic at the same time, how the hell did you do that?
Michael Morbius chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
how darkly erotic indeed. I love this much.