Reviews for Closing the Wounds With a Knife
Dominique Diane chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
A fucking heart-breaking story, Olivia's and Dylan's life were so sad. I wouldn't have survived under so much pressure, probably had killed myself. Great story, makes people think about not taking life for granted.
Regards,
Diane.
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
So, Dana died?
Amy90 chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
But what about the kidnappers? Olivia and Dylan knew their hideout, so they must have told it to the police. And they must have looked for Dana. And if there was noone from their friends involved in the whole story - how did Ben and Rick get all the insight they had? Of course, they probably had some hidden microphones to listen to Olivia's and Dylan's conversations. But still, why did they pick Dylan? What was their motive?

And why did Dylan's parents behave so strange and swap his SIM card? This doesn't make sense.
Or did they hire the kidnappers? I know that some rich parents go way overboard, putting their kids into a boot camp to make them see reason. But Dylan could have died several times during the torture, so I don't think his parents would approve to anything like that. Plus, boot camps are legal (at least in the US), so there would have been no need to report Dylan missing. Still, the methods of bringing in other kids the way Ben and Rick did are definitely illegal.

And what about Dana and her parents? Just saying "well, she probably wonb't show up anymore" is a bit strange in the end. So I'm kind of feeling cheated now - there are so many loose ends left in this story. One more chapter, please...?
Amy90 chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
And she's completely dumb. She knows the situation but pretends it's a party. She believes to know Olivia will choose her over Dylan and enjoys her time like it's a big adventure. And to top it all, she even asks him why he's depressed and whether he wants to play. There's no words to describe the disgust I feel at people like her. And yes, occasionally I meet people like her.
Usually I blame their lack of brain and keep my distance if I can. Sometimes I even feel a bit sorry for these people. But Dana's behaviour made me feel sick to my stomach.
Anyway, I still think the only solution is for Olivia to offer her own life. No more than ever, since Dana is too stupid and superficious to be hurt for long by her death and Dylan needs to learn that there's somebody who loves him so much that they'd die for him. Even if they kill him afterwards, he needs to hear that. It would be worth dying for.
Amy90 chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
Hey, I know exactly how you are feeling about reviews. :'(

If I was Olivia, I'd just tell them to take me instead. It's the only solution. She can't make a decision here. She doesn't know who will be affected how much by either Dana's or Dylan's death, so she can't base her decision on how many people would suffer in either case.
Any other decision would be based on selfish motives, so she can very well tell Ben and Rick to go to hell. What could they possibly do to her that would be worse in the long run than making a decision here?
They might torture her to death, but even such a torture will end eventually and it won't be much compared to enduring a whole life of living with the knowledge of being responsible for a boy's death.

But of course, I wouldn't stop crying once I'd realized the choice I had to make. But even if Ben and Rick would torture Olivia and try making her choose, she still couldn't do it, even if it meant all three of them dying.
Amy90 chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
Poor guy. I'm sure in Olivia's situation I'd just break down and cry. But I'd also know that I wouldn't be able to go on living with the knowledge of being responsible of the death of either Dana or Dylan. So I'd pray every second I'd have that I'd be strong enough to back up this decision and that my death would be quick and not too painful if I told Ben and Rick that I'd stay there for them.
Amy90 chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
I'm not sure I understand these kidnapper's motives yet. If they were paid by Dylan's parents to beat some sense into him, they went way overboard by amputating his little finger and almost killing him.

I think I can guess who they are going to bring down.
But whoever she chooses to live - why do Ben and Rick do this? Who pays them? It must be someone who's got a lot of insight in their high school lives since they are using a lot of high school things against those kids. Maybe some very rich boy or girl that wants revenge on Dylan? Maybe Kelly's boyfriend? Or Grace? Or maybe it's Grace's sick and over-protective brother? Anyway, whoever started this, they must be totally sick.
Amy90 chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Okay, so now I get why he tried to kill himself. But how did Dylan really die? Was it the alcohol? And it definitely wasn't Dylan's fault, he couldn't have known and he couldn't have saved him any more than his friend Jake. So it was completely unfair of Jake (who didn't even bother to call an ambulance) to blame Dylan. Plus, I can't understand how cheating on your girlfriend when you're drunk could even in the slightest way be compared to a bestfriend/cousin dying. I think Dylan's friends need to rethink their priorities.
Poor Dylan. He's kind of the victim in this story, and even though he's acted stupidly by getting this drunk and losing control, he's not to be blamed for more than what it was. Everyone is blaming him - himself included. That's blowing it totally out of proportion.
I think if I was in Grace's stead, I might even forgive Dylan for the party "accident" - I certainly would if there was a real friendship between them, backing up the boyfriend/girlfriend state. I mean, kissing Kelly was just a superficial sex thing, and there didn't even really happen anything.
Again, poor Dylan.
But, what does all this have to do with those two sick perverted sadists torturing him?
Amy90 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I just read the summary on top of the page and I was instantly intrigued. I haven't even started reading the first chapter, but I've got a feeling I will be interupted by real life before I can do so. So that's why I'm leaving this comment, just in case, before I'll come back here and read the rest:
That's some really interesting questions you are asking there, and I honestly am not sure whether I could answer them.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Awww! So cute! Love it!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
Gahhhh! And now I hate her even more. She's an unsensitive beotch. Grrrr. She's so mean. Awesome story!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
This is really good but I hate Dana. She's an evilly unknowing ditz. Arghhh!
mAcHiNe4231 chapter 18 . 10/3/2012
good use of this Dana character as a scapegoat.
mAcHiNe4231 chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
omg. too cute. you have the best way of writting romance novels!
witeaya chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
i think the summary was in grace's pov.
119 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »