Reviews for I Am Writing This Story Because
TheSweetRevenge chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
Wow. That was just... beautiful xD
chewychester chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
loved the last chap. I remember the other line about poetry in spidery hadwriting. I liked that too.
chewychester chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
So this is out of love.
chewychester chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Are you sure the hurt was not intentional?
chewychester chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
confused and pained
chewychester chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
He would be everything. Just not you. That was great.
chewychester chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
fireworks is a great chapter heading. Loved the ending confession. Me too.
choc me chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
You write beautifully; the emotions are so true and raw. I think almost everyone can relate to this small story...Moving on demands courage and strength and I wish u all that..
je ne veux pas travailler chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
i think i reviewed this before...but you're just kind of amazing

:]
wistful-ambtions chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Woah, this story is so well written and relatable!

I love it! and kudos for moving on!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Wow, there has been more written and each chapter is just as beautifully written as the third one. The third chapter really does highlight the woes of facebook!

I love this story so much due to how amazing you write it because it's actually how you feel so it's raw with emotion.

I'm alerting it now that there is more chapters because I'm afraid to miss out :)

X
annoyance chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
YAY! Moving on is good!
choc me chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Too sleepy to actually read it all, but i loved the summary; made me laugh!
Random Acts of Authorship chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
This is excellent, it's so well written. All through reading it I found myself wanting to start giving advice but I don't think that's really the point! I must say I agree on the 'regrets rather than what ifs' sentence. I once took a chance, it didn't work out, but I least I know.

The only thing that irritated me slightly was the use of Ficpress in the title. I think it would work just was well titled "I am writing this story because" because you have the references to the site in the narrative. The trouble is that it seems like a typo more than an abbreviation and that doesn't do justify to the quality of the story.
Addy chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
AUGH THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL D:

I love the desperate honesty

and the anger and the hate and the passion

I love the way you wrote this

thank you.