Reviews for Piece of Cake
Guest chapter 30 . 12/7/2013
Sweet as cake! Good story.
serwaverider chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
Another well written chapter, even though Oliver deserves a slow painful punishment. People who enjoy inflicting pain on other people, bdsm aside, are not well. People who deliberately interfere in other people's relationships definitely need to be take care of. Only good writing of these characters could get me so involved, and ANGRY. (Yes, I may have a few anger management issues lol)
serwaverider chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
The confrontation was written very well, it felt very real, and I should know. Some people deserve second chances but not everyone. Very well done.
serwaverider chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Super funny, cute and adorable even, I love Seth. Jonas should get his number so he can get advice without the audience, yes I realize that this has been written a long time ago, just sayin'.
Atenea217 chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Awww your guys are all so cute!
Remi chapter 30 . 10/1/2013
Woh! Who could have known that our characters would have such issues. Parental abandonment and foster care can really scar someone. Thankfully love can heal. A mother's love can make her realize how horrible her actions were, and I really enjoy the lenghts to which Jane is willing to go to create a real relationship with her son at last. I hope it is not to late for Dean as well, because his grief is genuine.
Your characters are really enjoyable, it is quite easy to relate to them. I especially enjoy Mitchell's effort to mend Taylor's self esteem. Way to go.
Normac chapter 30 . 6/7/2013
Good work as usual :)
A.Collins chapter 30 . 3/1/2013
This may be the pms' doing, but I teared up a bit from the endings of Cody and Jonas' story as well as Mitchell an Taylor's (whose story I wasn't as big a fan of as CJ). God, I can't believe it's done. It's one of those stories where you wish it would last forever, and that maybe the characters would just come to life. I don't think I can read another story for a bit, cause I'm still living in this one. I'm so happy-sad it's quite embarrassing.
allancaldera chapter 29 . 2/13/2013
I really like it.
TheHobbitOfCandyland chapter 30 . 1/31/2013
Ahh, such a cheesy ending, but that's just the way I like it. :'D Great story, both of them. (:
Deeper Shade of Red chapter 30 . 12/10/2012
AWWWWW 3333
Kirihime chapter 30 . 8/25/2012
Yes,yes, yes, yes,ye-Wait! NOoooooo! I just realized that this is over. As in o-v-e-r, over. Well as least the ending was sweet enough. I really do love Jonas and Cody. They are- oh. I don't know what to say they're sort of amazing in a way. Yea i guess that works. Anyway, I'm sooooo glad that our dear Mitchie and Tay-Tay are finally together. That whole being just friends things was really making me start to cry. It's great when someone gets over the insecurities. * A stray tear slowly runs down my cheek* Thanks for another great job.
A.J. Saunders chapter 30 . 8/17/2012
AWWWW! WHAT A CUTE ENDING! Altogether this story was absolutely adorable. Glad that Mitchell finally got his happy ending, despite the trouble he had to go through. I will definitely have to read some of the spin-offs. Matt, Seth and Oliver were all such interesting characters!

Jonas and Cody got through all their problems, too. And they had some very yummy scenes... :P I'm happy that Jonas made up with his mum, but I would have liked a confrontation scene with his dad... xD

I loved the incorporation of the title into the last sentence... :P I'm such a sucker for when people do that. All in all, it was a great story, definitely have to read your spin-offs now. (Should start my assignments, though...)
Liza chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
*sniff, sniff* I just teared up there! Anyways, love the first story, love the sequel even better since there's more drama and Mitch is the sweetest. :) Staying up late to finish this!
Mcgde chapter 29 . 6/29/2012
Okay okay, I have something to confess. I only read the parts with Cody and Jonas... :] I really liked Mitchell, but I just couldn't get enough of the two adorable seniors c: now, I'm off to add this to my favorites list!
635 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »