Reviews for Piece of Cake
Riku21 chapter 26 . 10/18/2009
So short :( Makes me sad... As for the stories about Sunny/David and Oliver, I would much rather have a story about Oliver. I never really connected with Sunny and David, but im really curious about Oliver. That would be an interesting story I think.

I am so sad all of your stories are ending! Im freaking out because there are only two chapters left in WALSS and I absolutely LOVE that story. And now this one is going to end soon! :(

Great job as usual though :)
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 26 . 10/17/2009
You know, I never really noticed it before, but Mitch and Jonas never talk to each other. You'd think they would. But they never do. I can't actually recall like, even one important conversation between them... it's weird, because I never thought about it, but now that I have, I'm obsessively trying to remember if there's something I'm forgetting. Huh.

You know, some Mitch/Jonas friendly-bonding would be adorable. Not to be all RAWR about it or anything. I just think it would be cute. Maybe like a oneshot, or something. IDK. I hate when people suggest stuff to me, I'm like, I WILL WRITE WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT, but I can't help suggesting it because I just think it would be so cute.

This was a nice filler chapter. Not really, actually, it was kind of boring, but I enjoyed Sunny and David, and of course your grammar was nice and all. Can't wait for more :)
LimeSmoothie chapter 26 . 10/17/2009
i would defo read a sunny/david onesie! yum ;)

and even though i despise your beloved oliver... i wouldn't mind an explanation of his asshole-ness :P
stereoskyline chapter 26 . 10/17/2009
i want a SunnyxDavid story.

i like Sunny :)
OdairBear chapter 25 . 10/16/2009
I'm so sorry it took me a decade to review this chapter but better late than never right?

I'm surprised Jonas decided to go live with his mom. I'm glad that Cody understands now.

And I am very glad that the sadness is gone! :D

But what were Jonas's reasons exactly?

Update soon!
calamity jane chapter 25 . 10/14/2009
No, only 5 left!

You are one hell of a writer!

This was another great chap, very moving, very emotional. I really like how you continue to show us how much both Jonas and Cody have grown since getting together.

It's gonna be a big adjustment for them too after Jonas moves in with his mom.

Looking forward to more!
calamity jane chapter 24 . 10/14/2009
I know I made a comment earlier about Cody growing up. Well in this chap, you've certainly shown us how much Mitchell has grown. Hopefully, Taylor will listen him now.

Another good chap, it was very touching.
calamity jane chapter 23 . 10/14/2009
OMG this was beautiful. Fantastic job!

I liked everything about this chap and yes, they finally said I Luv U! Whoot!
calamity jane chapter 22 . 10/14/2009
Who! You go Mitchell! Great job! It was fun to watch Mitch telling Oliver off.

BTW I forgot to mention how much I liked Chris in the last chap, very funny.
calamity jane chapter 21 . 10/14/2009
Terrific chap! It was good to hear from Cody's pov and to see him realize how unreasonable he's been with Jonas. I think he's growing up! :)

You left me on pins and needles though, gah! Mean, so mean!
calamity jane chapter 20 . 10/14/2009
Hooray, yippee, finally Mitchell realizes what a slime ball Oliver is. I had a hard time accepting that he believed Oliver's lies so easily.
calamity jane chapter 19 . 10/14/2009
This is a really good chap, I liked it a lot. The convo between Jonas and his Mom was very well written and gave me some more insight to his mother. At the end though, I felt so bad for Joans and wanted to slap Cody for being so obstinate.

Great job!
xdinoxcorex chapter 25 . 10/12/2009
Oh no, he's living with his mom! I don't really trust her either, that deal sounds way too good to be true.
Becauseuluvme1989 chapter 25 . 10/10/2009
Oh silly Cody! Of course Jane isn't so bad and I'm happy Jonas decided to go live with his mother again. She really deserves a second chance after everything she did to get Jonas back. Keep up the good work, and I hope Mitchie and Taylor finally work it out!
Keela1221 chapter 25 . 10/10/2009
Please, please, please, tell me Jonas's mom dosen't hooker out and decide to go religiously insane and like try to off him...or something. Good chapter!
638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »