Reviews for Piece of Cake
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 30 . 10/21/2011
Just wanted to say that I adore both this story and What a Coincidence. Great job. :D-KG64 and Kiyoshi
Hn chapter 30 . 9/21/2011
Loved it :)

But what ever happened with Cody's and Mitch's father later on? O_o
Poppy Flower chapter 23 . 7/19/2011
Sweetie, why didn't you include more in this chapter! I absolutely loved how the story led up to this very moment! Expect a more detailed review later on.
Kikinii chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
So much romance in the air! _ I can't wait to get to the next chappy, I prefer reading about Jonas and Cody for some reason. Hehe
MsIloveVampires chapter 29 . 5/23/2011
this is the last chapter you will e-ev-ever write about Jonas and Cody /3 :'(

these 2 stories that u've written are amazing, thank you soooooooooooo much for writing them :D 3
MsIloveVampires chapter 25 . 5/23/2011
crisis avoided :)

a only few more to go :P
MsIloveVampires chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
:O omg :D
MsIloveVampires chapter 19 . 5/22/2011
/3 ahh all these relationships are falling apart :'(

but at least Jane and Jonas are fixing their relationship :D

and im not mad at you for making it this way cuz then there would be no story :P
MsIloveVampires chapter 11 . 5/22/2011
i love this chappy :D
MsIloveVampires chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
wwwhat? how come Taylor broke up with Mitch? /3 :'(
MsIloveVampires chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
wait what were they talking about when Jonas asked Cody to guess what was in his pocket? -_

lol i love it when Jonas says some random weird thing, its hilarious :D
MsIloveVampires chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
whoa i totally forgot that Cody and Mitch were raised by a single mother
Ally O'Reidhy chapter 30 . 5/17/2011
WOW! I just read both of these stories and they are amazing! It is truly awesome to read these, and I will be reading them over and over. I don't even have anything bad to say about it. Just thank you for posting these amazing stories on here.

There's one little thing that's bothering me, and it isn't the story. Every time I click on the link that should take me to your page ( as in xPrettyXxRadx), I end up on a page for (Apple flame). I don't know if that's just my computer, but I can't access the right link. I know they've been making all these changes to the two sites, and maybe there was a glitch.
Faded Galaxia chapter 30 . 5/2/2011
*gushes* AH! I love this story so much!
Annymous chapter 13 . 4/1/2011