Reviews for Piece of Cake
Anonymous chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
Milestone in their make out sessions, but you were so nice and low key about it. I like it.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
Great chapter. When the doorbell rang, I expected that Cody would find Robert on the other side of the door. Cody's father showing up was an unexpcted( and good) suprise. And i like the emotional developments in the characters.
sirkurtsie chapter 30 . 12/30/2010
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg i love your story... i love how every chapter is devided in two and every it really builds up the suspense and i love it...
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Uh, I already reviewed for the next chapter so..

"Want me and Seth to demonstrate what to do for you?"

Made me almost spit out my water laughing.. xD
xXtusamiXx chapter 30 . 10/31/2010
I can't even begin to describe how much I loved this and WAC! It is so amazing! I fell in love with the characters in the forst two chapters! Both of their relationships are so beautiful. You can just feel how much they love each other. I must admit that I was a bit disapointed when Jonas choose is mom, but oh well.

I am going to miss reading them! I still have the spin off's to read thought. That makes me really happy. I read some of them before this story by accident thought, a while ago. So when I recognized them I got so excited!

I swear my parents thought I was going crazy since the whole time I was reading this I was either crying, laughing, or grining like crazy! XD

I loved the ending! It really was a beautifully written story! I am so sorry that this is a long review! So I will end now before I start to ramble even more!
Look Im Sparkling chapter 30 . 10/18/2010
oh my god i loved it just as much... maybe more than the first story :3

I must admit that I like reading about Cody and Jonas more.. so much more action in there!

you write really well. thank you
lostrealmsdreams chapter 30 . 8/28/2010
LOVED IT! - You are a great author. -
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
oh, that is just too cute!

I couldn't stop laughing in a pitying way xD
Miss.Lazy.Fingers chapter 30 . 8/3/2010
OMG I finaly finish it. *kisses the ground* Yousure like to write 25 chapter stories don't you xD Geez still even though they are so long I can't help but adding it to my favs ) Seriously I have laughed, cried and yelled at this story xD even my parents thought I was going crazy/ ( well wouldn't you if you saw a girl screaming, crying and laughing at a computer screen .) anyway i hope to read more of your stories, I'll get startedn on the one shot about sunny and david and read the one about seth and matt too even maybe even ollivers story though i don't like him very much ) Okay my review is a tiny bit long but who cares )

BYE )
5redroses chapter 30 . 8/1/2010
I loved how the whole cake thing tied in with the title :) And I'm really glad Taylor got adopted :)
5redroses chapter 16 . 8/1/2010
Urgh, how can he believe Oliver?
RokitToMars chapter 23 . 6/20/2010
So, I just realized something.

Ever since I started 'What a Coincedence', I've had 'My Name Is Jonas' by Weezer stuck in my head.

Now, I have 'My Best Friend' stuck in my head.

This is a very Weezer story!

Hehe, love it!
lunasea chapter 30 . 6/7/2010
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT :')
Bryton chapter 30 . 4/17/2010
I have finally finished it and its beautiful. Truly. I will miss jonas and cody desperately. I wish there was more but thats the tragedy of books: They have to end at one point. I loved at how this story was kind of like two separate ones. And i love how you wrote it from different points of view so we understood the characters a little more. The one thing i think i learned from this was how far i would go for the person i loved. I mean jonas and cody remained together when jonas made his decision. Which shocked me btw. ! But it made me realize that there is no limit to how far we would go for the person we truly love.
Shinrei04 chapter 16 . 4/16/2010
Oliver is evil and I love him. I also love Draco Malfoy.
635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »