Reviews for Piece of Cake
Sunshine Bear chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I love... him.

Taylor is my new favorite character.

He can do nothing wrong in my eyes.
OdairBear chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Aw Taylor is so cute!

I love him so far!

And I missed Mitch!

I was surprised to find out that they weren't together but of course that makes it better and it means the story isn't going to be predictable. -grins-

Are we going to see Sunny again?

I was so excited to see that this story was updated!

It totally made my day!

Even though it was short it was still a great chapter!

Update soon!
kfjkaskm chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
*fangirl squeal* Taylor is now my new favorite character so cute! I'm reminded of a little kid with him! I bet I know what he wants for Christmas. Did I mention that I love Taylor? Great chapter! Can't wait for Cody/Jonas!
LateNiteRomance chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
This chapter made me like Mitch a lot more then I did in WAC. As usual more snicker-doodles for you because you are amazing!
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
BWAHAHA hot blond kid with a sob story! I LOVE it! I loves da hot blond kid! Taylor, oh Taylor, I love you already.

Don't make him join the army. Or go into a coma. Or die. I do NOT want you going all soap opera on my ass, okay?

*evil grin* unless, of course, it's Jonas in the coma. Cody would be such a hot bedside person, I just know it.

But not Taylor. I am officially adopting him as my new favorite, so I feel it is my duty to protect him. *Dark, rumbly voice* You brought him into this world. And I can't let you take him out of it.

On the brighter side of things, Mitchie-Mitch is still a sweet baby, so that's great. I am SO happy this is here. Seriously. I'd forgotten how much I liked your boys until I saw that first chapter in my inbox :)

Keep it up! :D
jessica loves a7x chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
this was good

altho i prefer jonas and cody part of the story lol
vimaro22 chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Taylor's cute. I like him. 'Nough said.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
xSadistxFujix chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Oh my Jasper, I love Taylor already! It shocked me when you said that they weren't together as it seemed as if they were! But I think I like it better this way. We can see them come together. Oh my, the innudos in that. That was completely unintentional! ;)

I LOVED this chapter, no matter HOW short it was!

And now I've got to get back to watching the third episode of watching Death Note on youtube. My friend, who is also on this site and is the one who introduced me to Fanfiction and fictionpress, is forcing me to, and I'm going to thank her tommorow because I already love it! Especially Light and L and I canNOT spell the creator of the Death Note dude's name. -waves- BYE!
Dorchise chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
omg! sweet, cant wait for the rest, i love your boys :D
kiwi chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
AH IM SO HAPPY I LOVE THEM

poor jonas.

update please! (&$* #$4
cloudsofyourbreath chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
oh man. i loved the first one & i'm soo super excited for this.

i love it already!
LateNiteRomance chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
OMG! This is great I just finished reading WAC (I sent you a entirley to long email about it lol) and I loved it and I am excited to see this posted so soon after I read WAC.

Loved the first Chapter Jonas and Cody are my favs...(I honestly could do without Mitchell sorry something about him I dont know...but he's alright)Anyway, CONTINUE TO BE AWESOME EXTRA SNICKER-DOODLES TO YOU!
colornumber9 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
This story is so great... lol poor Jonas. Please continue.
Maxi chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Oh, perfect! Ive been waiting since February for this and its was well worth the wait. Post frequently, ok. Maybe once a day, hehe.

I dont know how to review to my teachers horror, but I know what I like. Give us more of Jonas and Cody, and Ill be in a constant state of giddyness.

"I am not adorable; I am male!" LOL
Ryette chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Yay! They're back!

Oh, Jonas, he's so...awkward. And silly.

Wel, update soon :) I can't wait to see what happens when Jonas gets his handbook ;)

-Ryette