Reviews for Piece of Cake
vimaro22 chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Taylor's cute. I like him. 'Nough said.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
xSadistxFujix chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Oh my Jasper, I love Taylor already! It shocked me when you said that they weren't together as it seemed as if they were! But I think I like it better this way. We can see them come together. Oh my, the innudos in that. That was completely unintentional! ;)

I LOVED this chapter, no matter HOW short it was!

And now I've got to get back to watching the third episode of watching Death Note on youtube. My friend, who is also on this site and is the one who introduced me to Fanfiction and fictionpress, is forcing me to, and I'm going to thank her tommorow because I already love it! Especially Light and L and I canNOT spell the creator of the Death Note dude's name. -waves- BYE!
Dorchise chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
omg! sweet, cant wait for the rest, i love your boys :D
kiwi chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
AH IM SO HAPPY I LOVE THEM

poor jonas.

update please! (&$* #$4
cloudsofyourbreath chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
oh man. i loved the first one & i'm soo super excited for this.

i love it already!
LateNiteRomance chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
OMG! This is great I just finished reading WAC (I sent you a entirley to long email about it lol) and I loved it and I am excited to see this posted so soon after I read WAC.

Loved the first Chapter Jonas and Cody are my favs...(I honestly could do without Mitchell sorry something about him I dont know...but he's alright)Anyway, CONTINUE TO BE AWESOME EXTRA SNICKER-DOODLES TO YOU!
colornumber9 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
This story is so great... lol poor Jonas. Please continue.
Maxi chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Oh, perfect! Ive been waiting since February for this and its was well worth the wait. Post frequently, ok. Maybe once a day, hehe.

I dont know how to review to my teachers horror, but I know what I like. Give us more of Jonas and Cody, and Ill be in a constant state of giddyness.

"I am not adorable; I am male!" LOL
Ryette chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Yay! They're back!

Oh, Jonas, he's so...awkward. And silly.

Wel, update soon :) I can't wait to see what happens when Jonas gets his handbook ;)

-Ryette
CaseyBear chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I had your review box up and I was going to say something really cool but then my friend started to talk to me and I was all "OH LOOK A BUTTERFLY!"

Just like that.

I'm cold.

I love this story. More than the first one!
surrealtraversity chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
D'aw, poor Jonas! That was cute! I LOVE Cody and Jonas! They're just adorable. I was so excited when I saw the update for this in my e-mail.

I can't wait to see what's in store for them!
OdairBear chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I freaked out when I got the email that told me this story was up!

I adored the first one and I am so excited to find out what happens in this one!

Cody and Jonas are as adorable as ever!

I can't wait to see Mitchell again!

Update soon!
Daydreamer-angel chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This is a good first chapter to start a sequel
vimaro22 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Yay, you're back! Cody and Jonas are as adorable (Haha. Adorable. Jonas doesn't like being called that. :D) as ever. I'm loving the start to this new story.

I can't wait for another update! :)
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Oh my gosh, I FORGOT you were posting this today since I've been at my grandparents house since five since its my grandpa's 83 birthday. We had chinese food, cake, watched American Idol (Adam is SO going to win. He's gay which makes him BETTER

-hehe- but my family loves him but wish he wasn't gay. It makes me think of how they'll take when I publish a homosexual themed book (cause, I WILL, someday), and came home. I'm rambling but I'm going to keep rambling cause I feel like it.

I love this first chapter so far. Gosh Jonas HAS matured a lot in three months. He's not the little homophobic boy we once knew. -sigh- that is a REALY good thing because, I'm not sure, but I THINK that may have caused a bit of problems in the Cody/Jonas relationship if he was still homophobic.

Speeking of homophobic, I'm going to start ANOTHER new story... just not on this penname. On my other one. xPanicxWithxPlacebo. Its going to center around six or seven (most likely seven) boys at a "de-gaying camp". Got the idea from Damian Grimmauldi (I have a love/hate relationship with him). I'm going to be working on that along with my cousincest story under that penname.

Can't wait to see (read) about Mitchy dear!
635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 Next »