Reviews for At the End of the Day
vipera.422 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
It’s so damn adorable how both Sin and Draca are so distrustful of each other yet they look out for each other anyway... even if they would never admit it. Sin wouldn’t willingly carry Draca in his pocket – saying that sounds really weird by the way – if he didn’t care about him just a tiny little bit.
Ten years have passed and there is definitely some progress in their relationship, as small as it is. And I doubt Sin offered Draca partnership just to keep an eye on him. He’s probably just as curious about Draca as the thief is about him.
I can’t wait for more.
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Me again :) Love this (as per usual... your stories are well written and introspective with enough action to keep it interesting) Typos :) "He is no longer able to relax when he is off the job, as having th Vampyre in his home requires that he stay on his guard at all times." just missed the 'e' in 'the' before Vampyre. The ending is really cute for this one - TRUST ah how I love thee :)
Princess of Lies chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
They both think pretty much the same things about each other, minus Draca not being afraid of Sin, just curious. Silly Sin, the only way Draca will take advantage of you is to throw you down and ravish you. I can't wait to see that.
Princess of Lies chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aw, I want to see a picture of mini-shadow wyvern Draca! And now the feelings are starting to show! Yay!
DefineNightmare chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
I love the insight, their thoughts seem much more clearer and quite humorous!