Reviews for Take Me Home
RandomPerson chapter 14 . 12/28/2016
This story is strangely adorable and I just love it, I hope you suddenly remember the story or get the urge/time again to write cause its awesome x3
SonnyGoten chapter 14 . 3/26/2015
Good to see they've come to an understanding.
SonnyGoten chapter 13 . 3/16/2015
Well, it's been a while since you updated, but I'm glad you did. Good to see progress in the relationship between Luke and Elizabeth
DarkestOfNights chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
I absolutly adore this story. I've it missed greatly. I read this chapter aloud to my brother who is smitten with it as well, well at least the lore behind it. Please don't stay away for too long my dear as I expect an update soon. :3
Churnok chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
Could use some more detail throughout and, with all your talk of, "the pain of being so opposite to one's own nature" I'm surprised you didn't work in the fact that Lucifer means light bringer. Which seemingly contradicts his Prince of Darkness title.
Still, an interesting addition and I hope you build on it.
Calamity Fae chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
I was beyond excited when I found that you had updated this story. I still think of it from time to time and come back to read it, so finding a new chapter was wonderful.

I hope that you will continue. This was and continues to be one of the most wonderful stories I've ever read. You make me pity the Devil and each chapter leaves me with a mixture of sadness and hope. I find myself disappointed at seeing a short chapter, but after having read it I am always satisfied, there are no pointless scenes, no fillers, and that is fantastic.

This is a beautiful story and I can't wait to read what you have in store.

-Calamity
Hamnox chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
This story has me screaming for more. more More MOre MORE!
msemother chapter 11 . 3/23/2012
update! I liked this chapter, gabriels perspective is good
DarkestOfNights chapter 11 . 3/23/2012
This chapter sounds so foreboding. I really hope everything turns out alright but i doubt it.
msemother chapter 10 . 3/16/2012
shit, I really like this.

made an account to subscribe and everything, even if the chances of you ever updating this are kind of slim LOL just in case
DarkestOfNights chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
I love how this story flows. I'm sure I've mentioned this before but I really enjoy the way you write and carry on with this story.
Churnok chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
A typo or two, but nothing major. Were it not for the shortness of this chapter they might have been forgotten by the time I finished reading.

Interesting that you're bringing the Arch Angel Michael into this story. I wonder what Lucifer's reaction would be to hearing that his musical cries of passion were heard in Heaven? Will Michael seduce Lucifer back to heaven or will he also find joy in the arms of a lover?
science queen chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
interesting new chapter, putting Micheal's point of view in! I can't wait to see where this is going!
Churnok chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
Much better than what you previously had for chapter 8. I now regret my review of that one since it prevents me from doing a signed/verified review of this one. Though I hope it helped motivate you.

I think this one could be developed more, but otherwise a satisfactory addition. Clears up Lucifer's emotional issues while still providing a teaser for further developments on his lady love's terms.
Calamity Fae chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
I cannot convey the joy I felt when I discovered that you had updated this. I had feared you would forget this story all together and really that would be terrible.

This is beautiful and sexy and wonderful and I love every word of it. I'm thrilled to see that you still keep it in mind and await your next update with bated breath.
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »