Reviews for Let's
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Review Marathon (link in the profile)

"but I can feel every light in my way,"... you can't have every light. Did you mean ray of light?

"who fall and I can't catch."...falls

"It's a simple mistery I don't get,"...mystery

"but I still can remember how it feels,"... I like that line because I expected it to be hears and this was much more creative.

Interesting piece, it's a little all over the place especially towards the end, but all in all it was nicely done.
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I liked it! The ending was sort of hopeful, I dont know why...Maybe cuz it says together and forever, but whatever the reason, I liked it! D
Masochistic.Vampiree chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I like when you say 'its what silly people call love'

I dont know why, but i really like that line.

Great work again :)
itsanawkardlife chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I like this. It's different from a lot of the other songs I've read; more poetic, there isn't any force of rhyme. And it still achieves its goal, and I didn't lose interest, which I don't find often.

Good job!
Isca chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
"Let's disappear together, like stars that lose their glow." AMAZING LINES! A beautiful metaphor for death! :)
lael1bologna chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
It amazing, I'm going to favoriute. I want to praise and correct something (don't hate me) : "suddenly you become a angel/who fall and I can't catch." wonderful meaning! I loved it but...it's really suppose to be "AN" Angel.