Reviews for Silent Fingers
lijuan chapter 1 . 5/28/2010

welcome to our website is :
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Admittedly I don't know if I've got the right idea, but it seems like death and finding the undying memories.

I'm terribly sorry if I got it wrong, but I liked the coldness of this poem.

fleur
Thornprick chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
awesome! it's so mysterious and i love the ending!
strobeXlightXstatic chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
ACK! I don't know where to begin! I've been offline for a while && look what I get when I come back! 29 alerts from you crazy people saying that new stories/poems are up. This review is for all of your latest and greatest creations: WOOHOO! I especially love Violet Eyes. Keep it up, lael. Some of us live off of your creativity.
Storyteller's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Oh! *claps* well done! Love the emphasis on the YOU at the very end. The only thing to change is put a capital in the begging of every line.
Isca chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
"Silent fingers pressing down, the evidence dies." The imagery here is so spooky and mysterious-it reminds me of a person walking through an old attic or something and finding something scary. Cool!
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
"Silent fingers

pressing down,

the evidence dies."

and

"I cannot believe,

That I found

YOU."

were my favorite parts! Great poem!