Reviews for A Failed test
pearlchavez chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Haha I loved it, takes me back to my Maths class. Well done :)
Chancee chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This was a very cute read and the feeling of thinking you aced something that you bombed I can relate too seriously!

The pace was great and the rhyme was wonderful. It kept it going so great job with your flow.

The feeling of win then fail was well portrayed and I wish I could have given the poor student a cookie. Good job as always though! You should write another with getting revenge some how. I think it would go nicely with this.

Momo author of My Queen - Pay it forward the Roadhouse
BlaznFangurl chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Ha, This is actually very funny, I hate it when I fail a test when I think I did great on it.
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Haha, this made me laugh! And 30 minutes for an exam? Oh, those were the good old days...now for me, exams are 3 hours long... :'(

~ Sakina x
The Tragedian chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Haha, I though he was going to ace that test. Liked the twist at the the end. A good one! The rhyme scheme followed in smooth couplets.

Fop Huntress from the Roadhouse
fleece-rot chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I like the structure you chose (limerick, right?) to convey that whimsical, humorous tone. It made me LOL.
bunny.one.three chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
LOL! Funny really, I bet tons of my schoolmates have experienced this. Great job!
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I honestly think this a lol work here. For sure you did well in doing the humor here. It really seems that teachers are pretty sadistic in this work lol! :D And for some real reason, this poem really reminds me of what I've gone through for my A Maths paper for O levels. Really sucks a lot. :( Anyway, thanks very much for your review on The Eternal Grail. Hope to see more of your reviews for my other works soon! Bye! :)
DStone39 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Haha! Very funny poem! I'm horrible at poetry, all of my poems end up... weird.

Great piece that you've put up, I hope to read more.
Graver7 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
A very fun read. I love the structure and the images it summons, like memories of old school days.
LaGrid chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I like this poem:D

Especially the whole rhyming thing :)

And that teacher sounds really mean _