Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
HappyHowler4myLuver chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This was so beautifully written, and I find your style so refreshing. The ending was perfect, and allowed the story to contain a deeper meaning than simply the mind of a vain girl. Well done, I will definately be checking out more of your work.
seredemia chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Hehe, this must have a slight tinge of Snow White to it. I love Snow White, it's my favourite fairytale- actually, no it's not. Rapunzel is ;)

Aah. So, this is in the future? The great great great (etc) grandaughter of the old step mother..? Wow, I've never heard of a story like this. I like it!

Oho! What a great ending! I loved how the mirror just lied to her. Shows how much he must have regretted the past... Cool. I loved this!
Mataoaka chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Keep going, please! Your spins on fantasy are awesome and the thing I regret most now is that you haven't written more on it. Seems like a new twist on an old favorite - did you check out the original Snow White and Rose Red or spin this off of the Disney version? If you haven't read it, the Grimms Brothers' version is pretty nifty.

Via the Roadhouse

Mataoaka
Charel Lebl chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Interesting perspective, I like how you sort of slipped in the mirror's view of things and thoughts. I can visualize exactly what's happening and the feelings you describe are very acute. I can see what you are trying to convey very clearly, and the words are easy to read and flow naturally.

CL
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Herro there from The Roadhouse. Sorry that I can only review this one for now. Barin has gone a bit wonky during a serious bout of Black Lagoon fan crossover pairings high. x.x Okay, basically I think this is actually a work of fairy tale satire targetting the current society. All in all I like how you've started everything out from just a simple fairy tale twist into a satirical piece on the current society. Vanity? Check. Arrogance? I saw the focus here. I'm not too sure if that's your intentions, but this piece of work really gave me a satirical feel in terms of the looking better aspect in the youngsters' world and the ass kissing in the corporate circle. I saw it as a subtle message, but like I've said, this might not be your intentions. In all, this is a good one shot here. :)

P.S: Pay back this review via The Eternal Grail. :)

Add P.S: I know I've been horrendously late because of my mind being jacked up by random stuff. So here's an advice from yours truly - In the future if you think I'm delaying too long to review back, send me a reminder PM. :)

-From The Roadhouse. :)
xXhootsXx chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I like this whole idea...especially a little insight in the mirror's feelings. GREAT JOB!
Sarimbe chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That's a really awesome idea, and slightly creepy too.

For some reason, I especially liked this part: "scrubbing at the surface until her face shone back at her". I'm not sure why this struck me, but it did and so I decided to tell you.

You're a good writer, keep it up!

]
Kayla-Renee chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Thats really cool:)

i would never have thought of doing something like that.