Reviews for Hey, Babe
nicolerools chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
I loved this story soo much. For a while at the beginning I thought this was gonna be about Joel and Alexa getting together, but I'm really glad you didnt make it that way. Where's the epilogue? I can't find it :(
Freakleash chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
I really, really like this. It was an interesting idea, and it was very well-written. Good job :)
AngelsXDevils chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
One of my favourite short stories!

Though I can't say I don't wish it was longer xD
gulistala chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Ouch. Ouch.
Kalilah chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
I've read it a couple of times already and I still love it as much as ever. Lex is such a great character :D
honey splattered brains chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
THAT'S RIGHT BISHOP. YOU'RE A MAN AND YOU DON'T LET YOUR WOMAN GET AWAY. ... /wipes tears
FM Radio chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
That was fabulous. I really enjoyed the trip that I took with your characters, a small trip, but a trip nonetheless. Is that one word? I feel like it is. I am so happy that they ended up together! I love happy endings, for they are just so...happy! You did a wonderful job writing this, and thank you for such an enjoyable trip!
pineCone chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Aw shucks, dove and adrien. they're a cute couple too!
psykoteddy chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Joel deserves something :D

Very good. Not overly cheesy/cliche. I like it muchly.
Hazelnut Romance chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
too cute!
Damned to heaven chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
I really love her character- she's sassy, strong and smart.

Adorable ending and it wasn't too cheesy which makes it even better.

Oh yeah, I hated him then loved him...and now love him even more. Uber babe eh.
MiscellaneousMe chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
This was awesome!
jack jack attack chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
Great story! I love how Bishop had to grovel to be back in her good graces. :D Shows him for not trusting his girlfriend. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! I really enjoyed reading this.
thevinylcountdown chapter 5 . 1/4/2010