Reviews for Hey, Babe
shinylicious chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I absolutely love this story. It's.. It's so real. No cliché, nothing like this. It's pure. Really nice work. A bit too short perhaps, but good either way.
emopoet chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
haha! this is now my new fave! second is trick finger. :)

I feel bad for Joel, he seems nice. Dark hair. And what color eyes? It probably wasn't mentioned. Anyway, I still like him better. A definite yes on a follow up story on him. haha!
imnotaprincess chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
awh, very cute story indeed :)

bishop was an ass in the beginning but seeing as it was only an act and that he still loves lexie, i forgive him! XD
Ponder000 chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
Short piece but had the most feelings i had ever read from FP.

Awesome )
Ponder000 chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Nu! Come back Bishop!

Interesting first two chaps. I like part 1 was in diff time lines, like not linear )
Pop the Bubble chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
So cute.

Love it!
figments chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
aw cute! i really liked this - it was short, and interesting, something a little different. it has all the cliche elements, and yet is a story of its own. nice :)
samora chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
love the story i think he was a huge dickhead but people do stupid things

when in love lol.

i think u should do a follow up story on joel
belisha chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
verrily nice...but i wouldnt have forgiven him
clique chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
Nice epiologue. And, yes, I think you should write another story for Joel because he deserves some loving.

Love you too!
jtianity chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
hey, babe! great story, and what a good way to end it too. loved the fourth chapter, by the way. keep on writing great stories. hoping for another one of your
OoohLookACat chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
naww

that's such a cute story

loved it

izzie
HeyyyitsPickle chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
hahhaa im happy i touched your heart. :) the epilogue is good. im happy i boosted ur ego too...

bye bye!
Casfar chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
Aw, I'm happy things are resolved between them and it sucks that people still don't learn to shut their mouths and get on with their own lives. At least some day Bishop will realize her love. ;D
class.act chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
I so like this; completely cliche. And no, I don't think Joel deserves another story. Leave them alone, I want to imagine them like this, don't wanna know what happens later. Ofcourse, you can place his story in college or s'thing.

TYPO: flirting so early in the morning with the guy she cheated on Bishop *was* with.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »