Reviews for Hey, Babe
class.act chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
Drama, how I love thee. Very cliche. And makes me want to double check Bishop's sanity for believing SSD (love the name, btw). But I like :)

TYPO: Then again, not all of them have ruined as MANY lives as you have. MUCH LIVES?
class.act chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I like this. The plot; after the happy-ending-ride0into-the-sunset, and also the way you've written it, combining the past and the present. I like how you've built up the tension, I really want to know what made the Prince C. change. And you write well, but there are a few grammatical errors:

-“Hi,” I reply noncommittally, waiting to see IF he’d notice.

-(that I had framed but is now missing since I threw it into my disorganized locker *when* after the first week he called me babe)

-and had punched out the guy who called me a bitch after I called him an a-hole after pushing a girl out of the way and not even bothering to help her up. TOO LONG A SENTENCE. BUT BASICALLY TOO MANY AFTERS. MAYBE YOU COULD CHANGE IT TO for calling him

-Despite the fact that I had gone out with ANOTHER guy while he was “courting” me, ANOTHER JUST FEELS BETTER, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU'VE USED THE going-out-with-another-guy PHRASE LATER

Anyways, I'll read the rest of it now :)
ABC123 chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
Definitely give Joel a story. I actually kinda wanted him w/ Lexie.
funnechick chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
Epilogue...please! This was so good, and I never really knew who she was going to end up with. And even though Bishop doesn't deserve her (especially for treating her that way for freaking MONTHS), I do believe he loves her and at least Lexie deserves to be happy, even if the guy she loves did act like a jerk.
j chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
double aw. update soon. aw...
j chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
aw. dove and adrien forever...
clique chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
“Anything else you’d like me to keep?”

“Me.”

She should've forgiven him at that!

Lol. Kidding. He had to make it up to her first, right? I think an epilogue would be good, just to see how everything is wrapped up. D

Smile!
Casfar chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Aw, man. This was just great. :) Alexa is such a strong character, I love girl character's like this. And as for Bishop, I can only say that guys are dumb, and always will be guys. Such odd plans they come up with! Haha. (:
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
cute! epilogue just to clear things up? i think so!
HeyyyitsPickle chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
wow...i read all four chapters right now.. and i say i went emotional because of this story! and that only happened for books i really like! hahaa so that means i really really Absolutely LOVE this story! cant wait for the epilogue!
eatyourheartout chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Epilogue, epilogue, epilogue!

Please?

Oh, I love drama!

And Bishop deserved that. Heck, I think I would have hit him a little more THEN forgiven him :)

I adore Lexi...she's just such a great character.

I hope you do continue on with the epilogue. This story deserves that. I love it!
summers-end chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Epilogue with more groveling on his part. :)

Update soon!

summers-end
madison blake chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
It was AWSOME! i practically sank into the novel! nice job!

D
PaintSunshine chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
an epilogue is a must!

i'm pretty content with this as the end but an epilogue must must must! :D
clique chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Waiting for the next chap)
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »