Reviews for Hey, Babe
summers-end chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Oh, yes. Groveling works for me! I like that the ice "bitch" has such an amazing friend-that just shows she can't be too much of an ice princess right?

Update soon!

j chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
funny . nice story. I don't think Bishop's a bastard, the amy girl is though. update soon! -jade
clique chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
I take back my previous review. I like Bishop more. Lol.
clique chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Nice. I assume she's going to end up with Joel? I like him more. Lol.
PaintSunshine chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
This is amazing!

Bishop is such a jackass. I would've socked him in the face if I were Alexa but then again I would probably be too bus trying to swallow the large lump in my throat and trying to stop bawling.

I mean, can you believe the guy? He says all these nasty things to her when he's the one that does it?

Oh well. Update soon! ;)
000000001.0 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
you MUST update

bishop is a jerk, though why the name bishop?

it sounds really old, im not trying to be mean or anythingxd

ok ill just shut up now
summers-end chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Why couldn't he walk in a few seconds earlier?

Update soon!

Lexodus chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I like this almost as much as I hate people that say 'babe'. It's so annoying! But try and think about it from my point of view. Guys call me 'babe' a lot. Usually before discovering that I AM a guy, but still!

Anyway, this is on my watchlist :)
Ric Alegre XXV chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
i very like.

but then,

an area in enemy territory or in threatened friendly territory, seized by airborne troops for bringing in supplies and additional troops by airdrop or landing.

just an alternate. :)
left-handed lovers chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
ooh, i really, really like this. i like the whole. . . hatred of the 'babe' thing, and i can sympathise with alexa, because i hate being called babe, too.

keep writing. (: