Reviews for Kiss Me
Amazing story
Not your typical Cinderella story and I love its depth
Thanks for sharing
nightlockroses chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is literally the best story on this website, amazing job this should be published.
BludyNothing chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Wow, this story was really messed up, but it was addicting! In the middle of the story, I felt like strangling Steph, Tyler AND Laurie! Laurie because she's into a jerk like Tyler and actually slit her wrists for the man-ho! Steph and Tyler should be a little obvious.

Trish and Danny were the only normal people! And somehow, just from the beginning - I always knew Danny was the one for Stephenie.

What inspired you to make this story anyway?
Sidnicole chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
"Stephanie Palmer is a 16 year old high school student who was home schooled until her junior year. She is quiet, smart, and shy. On her first day of school she sees the school's most popular boy - Tyler Blake and she immediately falls in love with him eve"

Story of my life? haha. Can't wait to read it. :]
Star Dot Storm chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
ah! i stayed up all night to read this! really shows the affects of the things that teenagers go through. awesome story!

~$ r
starlight-angel88 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Wow! This story is amazing. Probably one of the best I've read so far. You portray the characters in a terrific way and the storyline is very interesting! Keep up the good work!

xox Aryelle~~
Dibss chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
hey, so u dint ask for any feedback so i dunno if u even find reviews encouraging.

i have an account o n the sister site and i basically thrive on revs so i decided to leave you one anyway becuz i enjoyed reading your fic!

it was really interesting.

pointers?

try using quotes for speech.

try dividing it into chapters and updating twice a week.

youll get more feedback whichll help improve chapters as u go along.

i really liked dannys character... he was sweet.

nice work :)!
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
OMG this is so sad!

I love the way you potray the characters. So real and touching.
killer.bunny.radio chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
i just wanted to say i thought this story was amazing, its really well written and the storyline and characters are brilliant.

i also liked that it was all in one chapter, so you didn't have to wait forthe pages to load, you could just read it all in one go.

i really enjoyed reading this. rosie.
musicstar1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
This took me forever to read, but it was great! good job.