Reviews for Ticket to Hell
somersaultkick chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
So nice! This is so good I feel like I'm going to
allancaldera chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
haha Yeah I look that James boyfriend has not name,very clever of you before in the past when an Author did this I would get angry but now not so much.I really love this story a lot,I the portraying of the characters and the settings good job hope there is a continuation.
dream-beautiful chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Too cute.
me chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
that was great! totally didn't realize the lack of name, i feel like a ditz lol
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
awww, james is just adorable ) i'm glad he put his fears aside i'm glad i don't believe in god, it makes life less restricted, it's only my own morals that matters (though they are pretty high) p hmm, i didn't even notice that his best friend didn't have a name xD
JustAnotherNothingChild chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Haha I never even noticed he didn't have a name :) Love the story _ *favourites*
frolic-horror chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I didn't notice any lack of names (but I generally don't notice names unless the author makes some huge mistake and confuses the characters or gives them very similar names).

Cute story :)
gaia-x-goddess chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This was perfect. Beautiful. Moving. Amazing.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
“If I say no kissing, will you come?”

I almost choked at the unintended innuendo. “I...”

- I didn't even notice it! So lucky he felt the need to point it out!

Ha ] Love the bit of Lion King in here ]

And I love the characters...

“You're my best friend. Of course I have to deal with them.”

- love them ]
Snarkybum chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I didn't even realize he didn't have a name until you wrote it in the A/N, it totally didn't take away from the story. Man I could finish reading it fast enough...
Sunshine Bear chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I do that.

Not give characters names. Without meaning too. I'll go and pick out a name, I'll know the name but I never go out in the story and say it.

I didn't even notice that the main man didn't have a name until I read the Author's notes.

i love it

i don't want to use my shift bar

you're lucky i'm even doing spacing. i get lazy
Barkers3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Awesome, I loved it!
Mercedes Woods chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
First: I LOVE THE LION KING.

I don't know. Maybe that made me biased to loving this story? If it did, it was only a LITTLE biased... because I know this story is really good, too. It's hilarious. I love the "I'm going to hell" spread throughout. Usually, the religious stories are depressing. This is just funny. I love the character. There aren't many childish, sobbing guys in slash stories these days.

Most of the story sounds crazy, but the reactions are actually realistic. The relationship especially was realistic. And hot. I loved it.

Usually, I hate fluffy shit. This, though - this, I liked.
firestar267 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
aw wow i loved this! it was so sweet and well written - not using a name was very effective :)
surrealtraversity chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Who cares if you never named mystery guy? I didn't even notice until I read the author's note at the end because I was so wrapped up in the story! Gosh dang, that made me cry. Poor Jamesy, that had to be hard, being gay but being raised catholic. I can't even imagine... and then being in love with "mystery man" and trying to fight it, even though a part of you REALLY doesn't want to, but then there's the overwhelming fear and... AH! Just an excellent story, my dear. Truly wonderful. Great job.