Reviews for A Drop of Poison
seredemia chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
'The small voice came from a small body, a boy who looked to be no more than nine years old with bright blond hair and angelic blue eyes. Despite his appearances, if you looked closely you could see the age and wisdom that lurked behind his eyes, you could tell by the way he stood that he was much older than he looked.'

- I really like the description of this boy! It's very easy to picture, and I like how mentioned he looked wise too. I just like small descriptions like that :D

'his sharp blue eyes fading, replaced by a darker colour, dark green eyes scanned the streets where she walked in the darkness'

- Wait, so his eyes change colour? COOL.

I must admit that Im finding it diffult to keep track of who is who... Like who William is and who Poison is... So... is the small dude called William? And the guy with the different eyes is Poison? And the remaining one is Marcus?

I wonder what they need the girl for... Or what Poison wants with her? Is Poison a vampire or werewolf or something? He gives of the vampire-ey presence...

Loved the cliffhanger at the end!

RH
Narq chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Oh I love it when there's another language in stories, makes them feel so much more real!

I'm honestly a bit confused, (new characters and all) but I'm sure you'll clear it up in later chapters!

Narq.
Narq chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
OOh Scary!

Hm, just wondering, why "end your pain" when she wasn't in pain in the first place?

Also, how can one's hair be "strawberry blonde"? Just wondering, and anyways, I thought it was in Ruby's POV, in which case you are overwriting since you don't consciously think your own hair colour and how it flies into the air (I guess, unless it whipps into your face/eyes).

Narq.
Phantasmagasm chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Ack! More! More!

I really like this. It instantly caught my attention and held it all the way through. I can't wait for more.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2