Reviews for Guilty Spirit
MidnightSun95 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I have to admit, you have an excellent way with words and rhyming. It seems to come to you so easily, and it doesn't seemed forced at all. This is excellent, like many of your other work.

ps. thanks for the review. It's always appreciated.
Calliana chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This was amazing. I absolutely loved it. :) I want more more more!
ForeverBehindTheImpression chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Aw that was so beautiful!

"My heart hardened, my soul frozen"

I loved that, it reminded me of something that I once wrote. I particually liked this piece!
The-Golden-Hour chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
sorry to say sweet heart, it has flown like a bird

...AMazing! DD

such a great ending!
the meaning of life chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I really liked the line: "I should not be the rose, but instead the thorn". because the analogy is really great. I love analogies. I don't know why though. I guess it's because in analogies you can find a relation between things that aren't normally related. Anyways, it's okay. I liked the other one better, but that's just me. The rhythm was off more in this one. I would suggest revising it a little (I have to do that a lot whit mine) because I fell that the message is so strong but your words are distracting me...does that make any sense? I just feel that their are better (less distracting) words that would sound better. Like, you used some phrases that got off point and is was distracting. But that's just my opinion.

-The Meaning Of Life