Reviews for Bedlam in Beverly Hills
Nothing But A Dreamer chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
I'm in love, in love, inlove.

At first, I had Logan in mind for Elle. However, as the story goes on, having Jake in the picture...I began having doubts. Jake was such an ass at first so he didn't really fit in my standards but in the later chapters, he was awfully sweet that it was so hard not to love him. I really like this story. The dancing, Logan, my dear Cassie, the arguments of Ellie and Jake. They were all so wonderful. Thank you for posting this. Thank you for writing this. I am so feeling high right now.
Liley chapter 16 . 12/4/2011
Loved it. D
po chapter 16 . 2/19/2011
I have read this story quite a few times and I love it! It is one of best-written stories i have read on FP.

Thank you for writing and posting this...It made my day! :)
silver rocker1490 chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
i'm in love with it!hahah
blurrylights chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Just so you know, the legal drinking age in America is 21, not 18. :)
Alice Carrie chapter 16 . 12/20/2009
Well, as you said, life is full of changes. Even if those nice events weren't inserted in the story, it still ended nicely.

So, good job! The story was really good!
Alice Carrie chapter 14 . 12/20/2009
Oh..

They are two really interesting people. Very interesting.
Alice Carrie chapter 13 . 12/20/2009
I love her mother just calls and interrupts! But, at least she said "sorry"to her mom, even though it wasn't really... that meaningful. Looks like those two -Jake & Elle- are finally catching on to their hearts.
cookiewolf chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
haha lool
cookiewolf chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
haha i would hate too pack up food for 48 dishes ahah aggravating. awesome chpaterr
Midnight Horizons chapter 16 . 9/9/2009
Heyhey... So sorry this review took so long that it's way overdue. :)) University took up my time.. :P

Well, I gotta say this is a very very awesome story and I'm sad to see that it's already finished. I love your characters a lot. They're so full of life and attitude :D I hope you'd be able to post more of your stories though I know you are very busy. :)) Do enjoy college as much as I do. Congrats for this success. :D

- Jan
Erica71167 chapter 16 . 8/25/2009
I love this story! It's great!
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 16 . 6/13/2009
loved it. though, it could have been longer.
meiilove chapter 16 . 6/12/2009
aw this is so cute, although its a little short ;]

you did a really good job on this :D
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 16 . 6/12/2009
This is an awesome story, one of the best i've ever read!
117 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »