Reviews for Once Upon a Black Rose
A-Bit-Of-Everything chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
That was really cool,you changed your usual style of writing and you still rocked.
Girlwithideas chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
this chapter definitely does show a more human side to her and also a different personality not softer but different and I like the anonymous texts and notes and stuff! Great chapter very mysterious
ishani acuinatum.ashley chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
i like it...but the killing of the baby and it's mother ws SO EXCESSIVE ruthless ... it kinda made me hate cecilia...

i hope i'll be able to like her in the following chapters...n yeah this means i'll be keeping a watch for this story n hopefully i'll be reviewing as well...[just dnt send cecilia after me...she's so scary *shudders*...ha ha ha]

do update soon...

ishani

xx
Lynn-Night chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
That was a very good chapter! Love it so far! Update immediatley!
the meaning of life chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
...great chapter, hope to hear more of it!
the meaning of life chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Okay, I really don't know what to say...I like everything. It's mysterious and interesting. I usually never read everything everyone writes, like I usually just skim over some of it until something interesting happens, but with this I found myself reading everything. The only thing that I had a slight problem with was that she widens her eyes a lot. Now, if she rarely felt any emotion when killing someone than why is she surprised? Being surprised is an emotion...isn't it? Actually that just makes her more human becuase some characters similar to yours don't have any emotions, but this one does there just kinda...distant. Anyway, really good story...original and entertaining.

-The Meaning Of Life
Girlwithideas chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
she's a maniac...but great writing
Lynn-Night chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
Wow. O

That was crazy!

Udpate soon!

I really wanna read more!

Love it so far!
blackwolfgirl333 chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
OMI! Someone stalking whoever she is. And I like the part with 'You look good in black sweats.'

Anyways, write more and I want to know who that mysterious, hott guy who is texting her. And I know the guy is hott for your information. lol

Update soon.
blackwolfgirl333 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Oh. It's sounds really god right now and now I want to find out how is the hott guy that you told me. And please don't said it's the guy that died. Cause that will be said.

And anyways, I'll review later on the next chapter like always. X3
kynthiaphellan chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Put more emphasis on some of the protagonist's characteristiccs, like her arrogance and her menace and brutality. The chapter was decent.
Chancee chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Okay hold your horses!

Now I still like the female bada** story. You need to do some slowing down as you are typing. You got a lot of dropped words and one or two misspelled (that is not all that bad) so watch out for that. Double reading slows down the pace.

To speak about your pace, it is sort of rushed when she encounters Antonio. The whole exchange was to quick. She started talking about a card game then began to fade into the shadows then she's snatching out a blonde wig blending into a crowd. There is a lot of action but you need to give more description to add to her character being tough. She should have taken out one of Antonio's men like knocking his teeth in before he appeared, you know. If she is going to be lethal then make her lethal, not flippant.

I like the texting thing, but there again you seemed to rush through it and with the crowd, I would think she would do more fidgeting. Making it more of a game of annoyance with the caller. Maybe, give her more witty dialogue to the caller. The shoe shop stop was nice with the huge lady, and I don't know how many times we have seen that fitting of an elephants foot into a pigeon's boot. Yeah that is a strange saying but any way, the caller seems to be very interesting and I wonder what else she will do to get his attention.

Next chapter build her character and her lethal side up more. Make us say, that's a bad chica right there while we are reading. This story is packed with potential, and I don't want you to get too excited and rush it.

Oh yes, this is MOMO coming live to your review box from the Promised Land Forum #3 contestant of the game of the month - ORACLE CRUCIBLE-

Peace out and update soon sil vous plait! XD
written in pixels chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
oh... even better than the first chapter ]

lol it's gettin kinda creepy now...i love mysteries!

(haha is that even how you spell that?)
Lynn-Night chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Hm I love it so far!

Update soon!

Can't wait for more!
Has A WaywithWords chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
This is kind of a disturbing story... interesting... I'll see what happens.