Reviews for Formerly Sins and Dark Things
YasuRan chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Saw the title and had to read it :). Quite nice so far. The first chaptor was especially enticing since the voices you established for each character were overwhelmingly strong. I'm not so sure as to what to expect but if you're continuing this, I will gladly read it.
Nicki BluIs chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Natasha and I actually agree that this is good. sigh. Poor Nai. She wants him so badly :(

Nicki :p

PS: The unrequited part is Nai's own fault. it's cuz she's not patient enough... and cuz she's a one trick pony. if she saw that the iron fist technique was noty working she should have switched to Velvet Glove! Sigh. i'm disappointed in her.

~Tasha
Nicki BluIs chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Is this where you send your orphaned chaps to die Bordy-kins? (Oh yeah... I totally just called you that in public... you can't delete signed review can you?)

I must say your astericks are almost as annoying as your infernal dashes. And there was nothing about this that "should be rated M."

So my answer is 3). Meh. Meh, I say! There needs to be whole lot more tongue involved to make this "hella hot." Maybe she can bring Damien in? Make him watch?

Me :P
xenolith chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
reviewed.

ha, one word much? well my response would be 2) as I'm keen to see what would happen/what's actually going on if you did write more. I really liked the beginning, the descriptions were... ooh whats a word, tantalising!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Meh... JOKES

Well it's not that I don't like your responses or anything but I like to stick to my own template :D

This was great and I can't wait to read more and see what happens!

Update soon, please!