Reviews for Innuendo
lipleaf chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Hehe. This seems like such a random little poem, but I love it anyway. I like the humor you injected into here- it makes it feel more real, and easier to relate to. I'm not sure if the line way out to the side was intentional or accidental, but I find it a bit distracting, since I didn't notice it at first. The jaunty mood of the piece was lighthearted helps convey the situation to the reader- two people are friends, but one of them wants to be more.

Anyway, cute little piece you have here!
ArekuKawaii chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I like your use of itallics and the underline in the poem because it is a good devise to bring importance to that line or word.

I'm not sure if you meant it, but the one line that is out of line takes away from the poem, I am not much a fan of that.

Otherwise, I liked your poem, good job dear.

-Areku
october lies chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This isn't as clear as it could be, but I see where it's coming from. I like the simplicity of this as well as the length. Had you drawn it out any longer, I think the meaning would have been lost. I don't see the point in how "I find it somewhat" is placed to the left, rather than center. It doesn't seem to serve a grand purpose, so to speak.

Overall, though, I do like what you're getting across.
12345DoesNotExist chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Review Game!

Okay, so, I totally love your poem, it's like... obnoxiously cute. I love the whole premise of the poem, it made me smile :) It's adorable, and original.

The line "I find it somewhat" is not centered like the rest of the poem, and it kinda threw me off a little.

Mm, and the one thing I'd change is the underlined and italicized of "shivers"... it just... breaks up the flow, I guess. It doesn't feel quite right to me.

Amazing!

-Me.
Isca chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
"You still owe me three dollars." HAHAHAHAHA! Priceless.