Reviews for Strange Lands
rumor and sigh chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Ooh..."They scurried away from their mother's body, like lice leaving a dead rat..." You are SO bad! This was a really good chapter, and you conveyed what it must be like to live through something s disruptove. I wonder what's going to happen next!
rumor and sigh chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
No surprise - I liked it a lot. Youu give us "everywoman" heroines, though I suspect this one has a lot more going for her than at first glimpse. This is a very believable look at a fantasy universe, and I look forward to visiting again.
Jilliane chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I didn't even know about this site til I heard it from you, but I'm glad to see you posted your story here. This is an interesting beginning; I like it that the main character, Benerit, isn't the beautiful sister. Right now at this beginning, it is slightly reminiscent of a Cinderella retelling, but Benerit lives in a much harsher world, despite things like Mages and Sorcerors. And it seems that women have a low lot indeed in this story. It remains to be seen if Benerit can harness her wild magic and prevail over her looks, gender, and familial position. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and seeing whats in store for Benerit, Brigerit, and Jona. Nice work.