Reviews for Sweet Screams
chibikodo chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
:) I like that Cane is just as taken with Boo as Boo is smitten with Cane. Hopefully Boo will stop Cane from going to the Deadlands by visiting again... But perhaps he won't. That would make things interesting.
DonHanz chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
YAY! I really love this story! I really enjoyed the new chapter. I hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Well done. I loved the first chapter of this story and it's great that your have written more.
OnceUponAFeudalFairytale chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
This the cutest story ever! I really like it alot and I'm so glad you updated.
the grimm cow orker chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
KLFAJEWFJWEFJAWE;LKF FOAIWEUFOAIWJFWELF YOU UPDATED AOMAOGWFMWEF OMG OMG OMG YES BOOOOOOOOOOOOO what a cutie alkfjlweakfjwlef CANE TAKING INITIATIVE YES AJEFLJAWEF I LOVE YOU screams into hands falkwefjef

...I'm really coherent.

jfoaiewjflwake thanks for updating
moon01234 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Incredible. Can't wait for the next chapter. I want chocolate now!
Betsyn chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This is adorable. That's the only word for it.

And the descriptions and the cringy-cute interaction...

Gahhhhh! I love this story!

We're in need of an ending! Where have you gone?

WHERE? D:
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE upload the next few chapters soon! As in, within the next 7 days maximum SOON! I am dying to know what happens next! Maybe you can upload about 3 chapters? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! *stares at author with cutest puppy eyes known to the world with choclates as a gift (cough, bribe, cough)*
Someone chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Such a cute and creative premise. :D It looks like this story has been abandoned, but I hope you'll come back and continue it someday. You've set the foundation for a fun story, and I want to know what happens next!
Crithach chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
It seems that I'm loving everything you could ever write! This story was just as sweet and lovely and amazing as the others. I seriously can't decide which one I'd like you to update first actually. :'D I feel a bit silly writing reviews with just praises and not a single critique, but I just can't find anything wrong with these utterly awesome pieces of literature!

I hope you can find it in yourself to update sometime. I love all of your characters and I just can't wait to see both of these stories develop!

...I just realized the slight similarity between the names Kale and Cane and that for some reason led me to imagine Kale as the Candyman. ...I don't know whether to laugh or shiver.

Anyways, have a good day!
Rae chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I love it so far! Please update soon!

I'm excited for when Boo and Candy meet in person, and also Candy's reaction when he realizes that it was Boo all along.

(P.S- Boo's dad is made of Epic win)
channy'n'tater chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Hey it's Channy from Channy'n'Tater :)

I loved the entire concept of this story, however, I think that it needs to be a full story, not a short one-shot. I

think that poor Boo deserves a chance with Cane even though they're worlds apart, in the whole (dark light scheme).

The characters are great and I giggled a bit when I read that Cane was afraid of the boogieman. Adorable.

I would definately would continue to read this story if you ya-know felt like continuing this story.

Happy writing,

Channy
jammi chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I really like this! It's cute and it's read like a one shot though I would love to learn more about the world. I like the contradiction between the aura Oogie Boogie gives off and who he actually is. And I find it interesting that the Candy Man found him less scary then his son.

Also, the fact that the Boogey Man is there to help you build up your courage and get faith in yourself is an awesome concept, I really like it, though does anyone know this? They seem harmless enough aside from make you scared but do they stick to their side of the world and the happy people to the other? lol
Sanguineus chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Ooh Cane sounds delish...

I like it, I like it! A lot! And I can't help but think of Boo as...adorable...XD
Wren chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This story is so cute! I love how the easter bunny is real and so is the candy man!
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »