Reviews for Sweet Screams
Hell's first Icicle chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Remembered reading this a fair while back, and just stumbled across it again today. Loved it just as much, if not more this time around, so thank you for this brilliant tidbit. :)
SassyGrl chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
PLZ UPDATE
Kaerith chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
What a cool universe! This works great as a stand-alone story, but I'm dying to see how someone can see past the appearance of such a being as Boo and love and cuddle him!
Modern Alice chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Aww, i loved this! I don't think i have ever read anything quite like this, so kudos for originality!

It's been a while since you updated this, so i wanted to leave a review for you to boost things along lol!

Great chapter.
Mad-4-Manga chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I LOVED it.
Apelilly chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
"his burning red eyes staring at his son in a disorienting mixture of promised death and Fatherly affection"

ILU
Barkers3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Gaw, so cute :D I loved it.
chickin'SOUP chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
(: your
AnnaG.Luv chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I really enjoyed this and I hope to see more of it. The characters are so unique.
otiose chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
You and your damn cute stories! I adore things like this-traditional characters rethought and all. Cane makes me want to do dirty things to him. xD And Boo is too cute, getting all excited for Cane screwing up his courage. I wish to glue you to your keyboard so all your stories get written immediately!
everblack chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This story is just too cute, I love it. - I can't wait for Boo and Cane to really meet. Please please update soon.
meep chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I liked this it was fluffy and fun, hope you write some more.

I liked his murderous looking father with his specs made me laugh.
kepteinen chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This seems -awesome-. Shit. Update like now.
Seemingly Pointless chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
this was a cute, even little story. :)
Raibix chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This was an absolutely delightful read. Seriously, I am in love with this story.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »