Reviews for Sweet Screams
Awe chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I love it! Was a bit unsure with how things were going to go, especially since I can't for the life of me imagine what cane looks like, aside from BRIGHT, but I hugely enjoyed the direction it took, right from the beginning.

My favorite parts were Boo's interaction with his dad; you're descriptions about Oogie Boogie are awesome. XD a look that promised death and fatherly affection? Obviously I've missed out on a fantastic writer here.

With how Boo, by the end, was trying both to encourage Cane whilst having to scare him-I really liked that a lot. Really though, no idea why Boo seemed to think he wasn't as good as his father. Certainly seemed to do his job!

Anyway, thank you for writing and sharing. I had fun reading.
the lobster mobster chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
have you read aggybird's greg the vampire and FrankInLove as well as her Make the Yuletide Gay? I think you would like them, they're alot like this (with more puns)
runaway sheet chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Aw. You’re right, it was cuu-uute

I love Oogie boogie with his deceptively scary demeanor. I got that he was Mr. niceness.

Uh-oh Boo, whatcha goin’ do? I love the way you described the Candyman. Like yum. His personality I wasn’t so loving, but that’s coz I was drawn to Boo-oo-oo! K, update this when the inspiration to hits you! Really glad I read this. Keep working! and Bring us more yummy updates!
Cattails chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I really love this. It's definitely an original take on the Boogeyman! And Cane is so cute. Plus I love how his appearance keeps changing. I'd probably take pictures of him every day, just to compare! Also rather fond of Edna XD She's...well, definitely a more entertaining version of the Easter Bunny! And of course Boo. :3 So, I suppose I could've just said I love all the characters...but where's the fun in that? I think my favourite part is the way you describe Oogie, juxtaposing the terrifying monster with the caring father. I love reading those bits :3 I'm looking forward to more, and what I can only assume is Boo and Cane's meeting!
Zarendos chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
This was a really fun read! I wanna see what happens after P
Mariel chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I really liked it. Please update soon.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4