Reviews for Melody
Destiny chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
. . The amount of likeness in this story to my own real life. Well, the characters, that is. I have a friend named Melody and since we're close, our music teacher addressed me as "Harmony" and sometimes I call myself Jade. People also mistake us for sisters. This is so weird. Haha.

Anways, back to your story. Its so cute! I love your writing and I really wonder what's the 1% those twins are hiding. Overall, a great story!

-signed, Destiny.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was excellent. I've recently discovered that I have a strange affection for love triangles with twins. Which is a little weird, but anyway...

Your writing was great. It was easy to read, and your characters quite great.

Very nice job. ]
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
not much love development. but still good :)
JustSomeRandom chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is a really good story! What's the other 1%?
The.Violent.Spazz chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I'm curious. What's the 1%?
mixed signals chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Sweet :D
DofD chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Adorable.
reindrops chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I liked it. At first, I really thought Steven is in love with Harmony, but huzzah, he's not. Yay.
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
'Great story..love it.! :)) until next time.! :D
mi-to-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
"What's the other 1%?"

... what does that mean! I know you've been hearing a lot from me today. _ I feel like some creepy stalker, I apologize. Cute story though! Great way to use a cliche and yet still steer away from it. :) Although I thought Steven was gay at first. XD
JustWords chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
SO awesome! love the twins and their friend xD great story and writing, can't wait to read more of it!
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I liked it! :)

Bubbly Girl
ILveJcb chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
heyy I love this story! It's so cool!

I love their names, especially Melody.

And LOL at Soprano! Hahaha!

Great job, i love one-shots, so carry on writing them!
windyday chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Hahaha. Great job. You mentioned that you thought it was choppy, but to me it flowed along fine.. just Steven's confession came really unexpectedly.. but were you trying to do that? Anyway, I rather enjoyed it. :). It ended way too quickly though.. it was like all the non-romantic drama led up to that suddenly romantic, unexpected confession.. then it all fell into place sort of BECAUSE they confessed. Just felt a little weird. But all in all, good work!
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I love Ellen! Great story...
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »